Author Topic: Amazon, Walmart slash Hillary Clinton's 'What Happened' 40% -- before Tuesday release  (Read 431 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Amazon, Walmart slash Hillary Clinton's 'What Happened' 40% -- before Tuesday release
Washington Examiner, Sep 11, 2017, Paul Bedard

Two huge booksellers, Amazon and Walmart, have already cut the price of Hillary Rodham Clinton's 2016 tell-all by 40 percent -- and it isn't even available yet.

Set to be released Tuesday, both have priced "What Happened?" at $17.99.

Publisher Simon and Schuster set a price of $30.

Much of what's in her book has already been reported on, thanks to leaked copies of the Democratic presidential candidate's latest work.

The price cut, however, has likely helped to boost sales. It is No. 1 on Amazon.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/amazon-walmart-slash-hillary-clintons-what-happened-40-before-tuesday-release/article/2634030

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The price cut, however, has likely helped to boost sales. It is No. 1 on Amazon.

She even has to cheat with this. 

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
She even has to cheat with this.

Doesn't matter, I wouldn't buy it even during a toilet paper shortage.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Here's what happened, Hillary:  nobody cares.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Applewood

I will save even more by not buying it.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I will save even more by not buying it.

Some news expose' show last night (wife was watching) stated that Hilterly dealt with her loss by practicing  breathing out of alternate nostrils.    There's your takeaway........
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

This move will undoubtedly boost sales. And when the media breathlessly report the glowing numbers for Hillary's book they'll conveniently omit what the two largest book sellers in the nation did to help prop up her sales.

Offline mountaineer

This move will undoubtedly boost sales. And when the media breathlessly report the glowing numbers for Hillary's book they'll conveniently omit what the two largest book sellers in the nation did to help prop up her sales.
This will be like every other worthless book written by a politico: bulk purchases by supporters to prop up the numbers. All over America are union offices with cases and cases of Dem-written books that no one has read.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org