Author Topic: Nolte: Steve Bannon Finally Says out Loud What We All Knew: Hillary Clinton’s ‘Not Very Bright’  (Read 320 times)

rangerrebew

Nolte: Steve Bannon Finally Says out Loud What We All Knew: Hillary Clinton’s ‘Not Very Bright’

by John Nolte11 Sep 20174,047
During his Sunday night interview with Charlie Rose on 60 Minutes, former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon finally said out loud what many of us already knew: that Hillary Clinton is “not very bright.”

This was actually my favorite part of the interview because nothing is healthier for our culture than the truth, most especially a truth no one dares to speak out loud.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2017/09/11/nolte-bannon-says-loud-knew-hillary-clintons-not-bright/

Silver Pines

Pretty sure this disheveled wino isn't the first to say it.

Online mountaineer

It's one of those conclusions even a blind squirrel could find. But for marrying Bill Clinton and riding his coattails through a series of jobs for which she wasn't the least bit qualified, the Hilldebeaste would be sorting donated clothing at a Goodwill in Chicago about now. Or collecting cans.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Silver Pines

It's one of those conclusions even a blind squirrel could find. But for marrying Bill Clinton and riding his coattails through a series of jobs for which she wasn't the least bit qualified, the Hilldebeaste would be sorting donated clothing at a Goodwill in Chicago about now. Or collecting cans.

@mountaineer

From what I've read, she wasn't even a good lawyer.  She failed the D.C. bar exam, and she tries to excuse it by saying that "her heart was being pulled toward Arkansas " and Bill.

High comedy...

Offline goatprairie

Well, I will give Hillary credit for being an expert schemer.  That takes a certain amount of intelligence....or maybe cunning is the right word.
None of the "great geniuses" that Dems have offered up for scrutiny over the years were nearly as smart as they were purported to be.
Remember Carter?  He was a "nuclear physicist"  according to some things I read when he was running for pres. That was a  lie proffered by some liberal nitwits. He wasn't anything of the sort. Just another liberal screwball.
These Dems aren't necessarily morons.  Just not nearly as smart as their pushers said they were.  And some were guilty of bigger sins such as dishonesty and corruption.
Rule of thumb: when lib media types push some political person or person behind a lib agenda, they always have "genius" level intelligence.
Conservative pols or other people in high positions are always dunces and fools.
The reverse is usually true.