Author Topic: Berkeley Agitators Say Orthodox Jew Ben Shapiro Is A ‘White Supremacist’  (Read 558 times)

rangerrebew

Berkeley Agitators Say Orthodox Jew Ben Shapiro Is A ‘White Supremacist’

Posted By Peter Hasson On 6:44 PM 09/10/2017 In | No Comments

Left-wing agitators have falsely labeled conservative commentator Ben Shapiro a “white supremacist,” in an apparent attempt to inflame tensions ahead of Shapiro’s speech at the University of California, Berkeley on Thursday.

Shapiro, the editor in chief of The Daily Wire, is an Orthodox Jew and a vocal opponent of the alt-right and other fringe white nationalist groups. Nevertheless, Refuse Fascism, a group that has previously organized violent demonstrations in Berkeley, labeled Shapiro a “fascist thug” and “white supremacist” over the weekend.

Article printed fromThe Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/10/berkeley-agitators-say-orthodox-jew-ben-shapiro-is-a-white-supremacist/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Ah, the irony... the irony!

Silver Pines

I haven't watched any of Shapiro's campus videos, but I'm going to definitely watch this one.  It's going to be intense.

I still laugh at the photo of him walking offstage, giving both middle fingers to the left wing audience .

Offline mountaineer

Ah, the irony... the irony!
And they're too dense to see it.  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
They aren't dense. They are sticking to the narrative. Anyone they oppose is a ‘White Supremacist’. How do we know Shapiro is a ‘White Supremacist’? Because the agitators oppose him. It's simple logic.

They believe Fascists deserve to die and they get to decide who is a Fascist.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline mountaineer

You're right, @Restored , they're just hateful, disingenuous and nasty - rather than dense.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Spawn of Stalin don't care who they call white supremacist because it's just a code word for their political opposition. Gotta make people think that anyone who disagrees with them is part of their fearmongered straw bogeyman.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
During the Communist days of the 50's and 60's, fascist was a word most commonly used by Communists. It was a dog whistle for "This evil person can be killed". You could almost identify Communists by the use of the word. Now it has been resurrected.

We had lots of textile mills around my hometown. The Communists came in to "organize the workers". So you had people with a Masters in Sociology working on the plant floor. My wife worked in one of those plants. The problem was that the plant where my wife worked already had a union and they didn't appreciate the help. The union and the Communists finally came to blows. Textile unions have a low threshold for "too much thinking". The CWP eventually moved a large warehouse complex, struck for Living wages and now it is an empty complex. But the signs used by the CWP almost always mentioned "fascists", a word you rarely encountered otherwise. 
Countdown to Resignation