Author Topic: Clinton blasts Biden for saying Dems didn't address middle class  (Read 509 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Clinton blasts Biden for saying Dems didn't address middle class
« on: September 06, 2017, 10:51:47 pm »

The Hill
BY JULIA MANCHESTER
09/06/17 08:02 AM EDT

Hillary Clinton criticized former Vice President Joe Biden in her new book for his assessment that Democrats did not focus on the middle class during the presidential race.

The Democratic nominee defeated by President Trump writes that she found Biden's comments "remarkable" given his own campaigning for her, in which he talked about what she would do for the middle class.

"Joe Biden said the Democratic Party in 2016 'did not talk about what it always stood for — and that was how to maintain a burgeoning middle class,' " Clinton said in her new book, "What Happened," which was obtained by CNN.

"I find this fairly remarkable, considering that Joe himself campaigned for me all over the Midwest and talked plenty about the middle class," she continued.

Clinton was referring to comments made in May by Biden, in which he criticized Democrats' strategy to win over working-class voters.

(more)
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/349368-clinton-questions-biden-and-middle-class-narrative

The Hillary scorecard so far: Obama, Sanders, Comey, and now Biden, all made her lose. Those *bastards!*, they killed Kenny!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Clinton blasts Biden for saying Dems didn't address middle class
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 11:35:35 pm »
 :odrama:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 01:18:01 am »
Why sure they did:

John Q. Middleclass
Anynumber Anystreet
F*** Y**, USA. 00000   
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 01:21:35 am »
Of course they didn't.  You have to be particularly stupid if even Joe "plugs" Biden picked up on something you missed.