Author Topic: Conservative pundit Mercedes Schlapp expected to join White House communications  (Read 364 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Conservative pundit Mercedes Schlapp expected to join White House communications

By TARA PALMERI

09/06/2017 11:01 AM EDT

Updated 09/06/2017 12:09 PM EDT

Conservative pundit Mercedes Schlapp, wife of American Conservative Union chairman Matthew Schlapp, is expected to join the White House in a senior role in the communications department, according to three White House officials with knowledge of the situation.

The role for Mercedes Schlapp, a former Fox News contributor who served in the George W. Bush administration as a spokesperson for Spanish-language media outlets, has yet to be defined.

President Donald Trump spoke warmly about her support for him in his speech last winter at CPAC, the American Conservative Union's signature annual event. “I want to thank Matt Schlapp and his very, very incredible wife and boss, Mercedes,” Trump said. “When I watch them on television defending me, nobody has a chance.”

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/06/mercedes-schlapp-white-house-communications-team-242384?lo=ap_f1
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Night Hides Not

Another denizen of the Swamp goes to work for Trump. IMO, the Swamp extends from  D.C. To Wall Street.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.