Author Topic: Obama team’s 2020 signals spark chatter among Dems  (Read 467 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Obama team’s 2020 signals spark chatter among Dems
« on: September 05, 2017, 03:18:10 pm »

The Hill
BY AMIE PARNES
09/03/17 06:00 AM EDT

Democrats are expressing concern that advisers and aides to former President Obama have already begun signaling which candidate they might support for the White House in 2020.

Valerie Jarrett, one of Obama’s closest confidantes, and David Simas, the CEO of Obama’s foundation, have sent smoke signals urging former Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick (D) to enter the race.

Simas, who once served as a top aide to Patrick, is an ardent supporter of the former governor, sources tell The Hill, while Jarrett has privately told friends that she would do what it takes to support him.

And Politico reported last month that Jarrett believes a President Patrick is “what my heart desires.”
At the same time, friends of Jarrett’s say that while she would love for Patrick to run, she is also open to other candidates.

Others in Obamaworld have quietly been buzzing about the excitement behind a potential Patrick run.

Axios's Mike Allen mentioned Patrick as a favorite in Obamaworld in his popular newsletter on Friday.

(more)
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/348927-obama-teams-2020-signals-spark-chatter-among-dems

Deval is Obama's pick, and it is not going over very well with Democrats. Here is what Deval had to say. So far, it looks like a long shot.

Here’s what Deval Patrick says about the Obama advisers urging him to run for president in 2020
https://www.boston.com/news/politics/2017/08/01/heres-what-deval-patrick-says-about-the-obama-advisers-urging-him-to-run-for-president-in-2020
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.