Author Topic: Swiss feel threatened by Islam, according to survey  (Read 629 times)

rangerrebew

Swiss feel threatened by Islam, according to survey
« on: September 02, 2017, 09:57:31 pm »
Swiss feel threatened by Islam, according to survey

30/08/2017 By Le News Leave a Comment

A survey conducted by SonntagsBlick reveals a rising fear of Islam in Switzerland.

38% of the 1,003 people surveyed say they feel threatened by Muslims in Switzerland. This percentage is more than double the 16% recorded in a similar survey in 2004.

Önder Günes, a spokesperson for the Federation of Islamic Organisations in Switzerland, told Blick that “This result is very concerning for Swiss Muslims, especially given that we are well integrated according to other studies.”

http://lenews.ch/2017/08/30/swiss-feel-threatened-by-islam-according-to-survey/

rangerrebew

Re: Swiss feel threatened by Islam, according to survey
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 09:57:52 pm »
Too bad, too late.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 10:51:25 pm »
38%?  Still too low.  Switzerland must be a place that doesn't allow "refugees."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2017, 12:04:46 pm »
38%?  Still too low.  Switzerland must be a place that doesn't allow "refugees."
I was wondering whether Switzerland had followed the idiotic lead of France and Germany. Mr. M and I are planning to visit next year. Should be interesting!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org