Author Topic: Establishment Republicans Endorse The Communist Party  (Read 722 times)

rangerrebew

Establishment Republicans Endorse The Communist Party
« on: September 02, 2017, 05:27:28 pm »
Establishment Republicans Endorse The Communist Party
Aug 31, 2017 Read More Articles by David R. Usher

A shocking event took place after the University of Virginia Charlottesville protests.  Establishment Republicans including Mitt Romney, John McCain, Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, Gary Cohn, Fox C.E.O. James Murdoch,  and many other Republicans endorsed Antifa, the radical paramilitary wing of the Hitler-era Communist Party.

It all began with President Trump correctly saying “I think there is blame on both sides. You look at both sides.  I think there is blame on both sides,” …. “You also had some very fine people on both sides”. President Trump understands that the main players in the recent spate of protests are Leftists and Anarchists — a fact also noticed by observant writer Dave Urbanski.

https://newswithviews.com/establishment-republicans-endorse-the-communist-party/

Offline RoosGirl

Re: Establishment Republicans Endorse The Communist Party
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 06:09:01 pm »
Shocking?  No.

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 08:57:21 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2017, 09:03:40 pm »
The article is outright lying trash.

I don't love McCain or the others but to say that they endorsed the Communist party or antifa is outright lying. If so called "conservatives" lack the courage to tell the truth they are no different than the democrats.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2017, 09:15:19 pm »

I don't love McCain or the others but to say that they endorsed the Communist party or antifa is outright lying. If so called "conservatives" lack the courage to tell the truth they are no different than the democrats.

:amen:
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2017, 09:49:30 pm »
Other than the republicans mentioned 'endorsement' being more implied than overt the essay pretty much nails it.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2017, 10:58:25 pm »

Correct you are.  This article is claiming that since the GOP leaders (har) are claiming there was trouble from both sides, they are endorsing one side.  This is as ridiculous as saying because Trump said that, he's endorsing Nazis.  This source is as Bleeped up as the MSM making this claim about Trump.  I'd say maybe they were being sarcastic but they don have enough credibility to make that claim.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2017, 11:10:40 pm »
I took it a little differently.  The people who were slamming Trump for saying there was trouble from both sides are ignoring the trouble from Antifa and, although no directly, "endorsing" antifa by not calling them out. 

In that Op Ed that McCain published the other day he said how he was sure that many of us had the same values as Heather Heyer.  As far as I can tell no one knows if she was an antifa member or not, so to say that we share the same values is dangerous.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2017, 11:13:55 pm »
I took it a little differently.  The people who were slamming Trump for saying there was trouble from both sides are ignoring the trouble from Antifa and, although no directly, "endorsing" antifa by not calling them out. 

In that Op Ed that McCain published the other day he said how he was sure that many of us had the same values as Heather Heyer.  As far as I can tell no one knows if she was an antifa member or not, so to say that we share the same values is dangerous.

I don't know if I share the same values as that gal or not.  I know I don't share them with Rachel Corrie, the Pancake Gal.  This is typical of McCain, declaring we all share values about something.  I wish he would STFU.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 11:15:17 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2017, 02:16:08 am »
The Republican National Committee formally condemned "White Supremacist Groups" and deliberately made no mention of Antifa or BLM.

The appearance of evil via the GOP is self-evident.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 02:16:51 am by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2017, 03:53:25 am »
So the article is critical of Republicans but it isn't critical of Trump saying their were fine people on both sides?

I think they are all nuts.  How hard is it to condemn violence?  Obviously Nazi's rammed a car into people.  Of course none of them are very fine people.  They are communists and Nazi's.  The only difference is that some of them decided to kill people.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.