Author Topic: Trump Claims 'A Rigged System' Was Behind Clinton's Exoneration  (Read 1508 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Trump Claims 'A Rigged System' Was Behind Clinton's Exoneration
« on: September 01, 2017, 06:09:36 pm »
dailycaller
Alex Pfeiffer
White House Correspondent
9:41 AM 09/01/2017

[excerpt]

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/01/trump-claims-a-rigged-system-was-behind-clintons-exoneration/

President Donald Trump tweeted Friday that the revelation that former FBI Director James Comey drafted “exoneration” statements before interviewing Hillary Clinton means the that Clinton was saved by a “rigged system.”

Republican senators Lindsey Graham and Chuck Grassley said in a letter to the FBI Thursday that Comey’s investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server as secretary of state was ran on a “conclusion first, fact-gathering second” basis.  “The FBI should be held to a higher standard than that, especially in a matter of such great public interest and controversy,” the senators wrote. (RELATED: Comey Drafted Statement Clearing Hillary Before Interviewing Key Witnesses)

Trump reacted to this and tweeted, “Wow, looks like James Comey exonerated Hillary Clinton long before the investigation was over…and so much more. A rigged system!”
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline RoosGirl

Re: Trump Claims 'A Rigged System' Was Behind Clinton's Exoneration
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 06:21:38 pm »
His supporters must really get off on his dumb ass tweets, forgetting what he said about her suffering enough.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 06:27:01 pm »
What a dummy. He is the system.

Offline Concerned

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2017, 06:29:38 pm »
President-elect Trump on the Clintons:  “I don’t want to hurt them, I don’t want to hurt them.  They’re, they’re good people. I don’t want to hurt them.”   
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Silver Pines

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2017, 06:35:18 pm »
Then instead of tweeting, why doesn't he have his Attorney General go after her?

Oceander

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2017, 06:47:11 pm »
Then instead of tweeting, why doesn't he have his Attorney General go after her?

Exactly. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2017, 07:00:16 pm »
Exactly. 

Actually, that cuts right to the nub of it.  I think he's not siccing the DoJ on her because he has no intention of fulfilling his campaign promise to do so.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2017, 07:14:54 pm »
His supporters must really get off on his dumb ass tweets, forgetting what he said about her suffering enough.

Well, on the whole, they do have short attention spans.  :whistle:

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2017, 07:16:18 pm »

Why do we have political campaigns instead of a simple 1 time mailer laying out each candidate's promises and etched in stone 'Got Cha's'?

"War is the extension of politics by other means."
Von Clauswitz

"All warfare is based upon deception."
Sun Tzu
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2017, 07:44:43 pm »
Well, he can claim all that happened before he found out Comey wasn't serious about his investigation, but to do so Trump would have to admit he got bamboozled, and I think we'll see cows fly before he ever makes such an admission.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2017, 08:30:08 pm »
Well, he can claim all that happened before he found out Comey wasn't serious about his investigation, but to do so Trump would have to admit he got bamboozled, and I think we'll see cows fly before he ever makes such an admission.

This is so convoluted but I have to say:

Hillary has not suffered enough.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Millee

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2017, 08:33:38 pm »

:amen:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2017, 08:50:38 pm »

Not convoluted at all. It's 100% true, she hasn't.  She should have her ill-gotten millions confiscated and she should be locked up for the rest of her miserable life. 
I will NOT comply.

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2017, 10:33:35 pm »
 :yawn2:
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2017, 10:36:56 pm »

Rhetorical question, I know...

"Deep State" has looked a little deeper into Trump's closet, found skeletons and he knows it.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2017, 10:42:18 pm »

"Deep State" has looked a little deeper into Trump's closet, found skeletons and he knows it.

You wish.....    *****rollingeyes*****
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2017, 10:46:12 pm »

What is your theory on why Trump did a 180 on prosecuting her?

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2017, 10:46:52 pm »

No, actually I don't. Maybe it is his crooked sone-in-law that Mueller has by the short hairs, but regardless, Donnie issued a stand down order on the Clintons.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2017, 10:47:20 pm »

If they had something on him they couldn't keep it to themselves. More likely he's worried about the prospect of endless investigations and spending the rest of his life defending himself from charges that might be made. The Deep State (for want of a better term) is an awesome adversary.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2017, 10:47:57 pm »

Why does he appear to be breaking his promise to go after her?  What's with this "She's suffered enough" business?  She most certainly has not, and it's disheartening to hear him say that she has.  Not much different that watching the Senate break the health care promise.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2017, 10:59:33 pm »
If they had something on him they couldn't keep it to themselves. More likely he's worried about the prospect of endless investigations and spending the rest of his life defending himself from charges that might be made. The Deep State (for want of a better term) is an awesome adversary.

You are probably right. Better chance that Mueller caught S-I-L in a perjury trap. He'd give up Manafort in a heartbeat, but not family.

Offline DB

« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2017, 11:03:24 pm »

Because this is red meat for his supporters to chase all without actually doing anything about it - they being "good people" and all.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2017, 11:07:23 pm »
What is your theory on why Trump did a 180 on prosecuting her?

While I think his statement about her having "suffered enough" was just Trump attempting to be magnanimous, he also considered Comey's decision not to prosecute.   

Remember though, at that time, he wasn't aware of of the timeline of events as to when decisions were made by Obama's FBI and Justice Department regarding their so-called investigation.

IMO, he should go after her.  BIG TIME!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2017, 11:08:32 pm »
Trump is the rigged system.  What a grifter.