Author Topic: Topless Women Hit NYC To Fight For Nipple Equality. Men Stop, Stare And Snap Pics.  (Read 1764 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Who let the dogs out?"
"Hey, I didn't know the circus was in town..."
"How much money will it take to get you to put your clothes back on?"

I'd go with one from Column A.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

rangerrebew

While Houston Drowns, Nutty Topless Chicks Fight For NIPPLE Equality In NYC

Radical Feminists are weird creatures. They say, ‘Do not objectify me! Do not sexualize me! Hey, everyone! Look at my ta-tas!’

Because in their bizarre, twisted world, that makes sense.

Women are supposed to ‘own their sexuality’ by sleeping around and/or posing nude whenever they want to — that’s ’empowerment’.

Simultaneously, they want to ‘free the nipple’ and desexualize breasts.

http://clashdaily.com/2017/08/houston-drowns-nutty-topless-chicks-fight-nipple-equality-nyc/

Silver Pines

The local wiccan circle sounds angry about something men did somewhere, somehow, at some time and they feel generally oppressed, again.

@Free Vulcan

Some of these types, and even one very conservative female  I know of at TOS, will try to tell you that breasts aren't sexual.  They're there to feed babies and nothing else. 

I can't quite figure out why it bothers them.  They seem to think it's a perversion of what's intended only for infants, which makes no sense to me.

Anyway, it's wishful thinking on their part.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Breasts are sexually stimulating to men for two primeval, subconscious reasons. A woman with large breasts, in our primitive brain, means that she will be able to amply feed offspring. It is about procreation. The same goes for the shape of a woman's hips. Wide hips mean easy childbirth. It is about procreation.

Also, there is a Pavlovian effect. Men are conditioned such that when they see naked breasts, sex is about to happen. In my experience, every time I have found myself involved with naked breasts, something good was only minutes away. Now, my brain is wired that way.

How do natives run around topless all the time and nobody cares? Because they do not have that experience. Breasts do not equate to sex to them like it does for most Western men.

The most breasts I have ever seen was in Palma de Mallorca Spain. The beaches there are clothing optional. I was sitting at a cabana with a patio and had to chuckle a little. Right outside the patio were the showers. LOL So, all the women and girls would come and shower in front of the patio, which essentially was kind of sexy show while you are drinking a beer or whatever. And the women did come. They were anywhere from 10 years old to 75. Pregnant women, teenagers, mothers, sisters, all kinds of women came there.

I hate to admit this in front of other men, but really, after an hour or so it got boring. Once my primal brain realized that this particular exposure to breasts was not related to imminent sex, I lost interest. It was interesting for a while though. It is something I have never forgotten.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
And here I was just blaming Howard Hughes all this time.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

This is on the open forum? Move it to members only and I'll share an interesting personal nipple story.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
For anyone who ventures over to look at those pics:

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
In my experience, every time I have found myself involved with naked breasts, something good was only minutes away.

That's true, however, these days that's chicken breasts and the grill for me.

:boring:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 01:21:44 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Oceander

:thumbsup:

Online andy58-in-nh

I'm not going to bother looking for any pictures on the theory that disappointment or disgust will be the inevitable result.

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

:boring:

It's the same point. Something good is only minutes away.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

I'm not going to bother looking for any pictures on the theory that disappointment or disgust will be the inevitable result.

Here are some boobies for you.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Wingnut

This is why I am not offended by women breastfeeding in public.  I'm  jealous of the baby.... but not offended by the little nipple sucking bastard.

Offline roamer_1

or tie a bloody piece of beef around themselves and run thru Glacier National park.

We call that 'bear naked' around these parts...

Offline Mom MD

Some of them ain't so bad on the eyes.

Til they open their mouths.....
God is still in control

Wingnut

Til they open their mouths.....

Must resist temptation.   :nometalk:

Offline Mom MD

Must resist temptation.   :nometalk:
To speak @Wingnut   Then all the ugliness inside comes pouring out
God is still in control

Wingnut