Author Topic: Topless Women Hit NYC To Fight For Nipple Equality. Men Stop, Stare And Snap Pics.  (Read 1788 times)

Offline RoosGirl

On Saturday, topless women hit the streets of Manhattan to fight for "nipple equality" at the 10th annual Go Topless Parade. "Our goal is for equal gender topless rights to be enforced worldwide, freeing women's nipples," said Rachel Jessee, a spokeswoman for Go Topless.

In a shocking twist, the crowd surrounding the topless women was mostly male, stopping to take a peak at the allegedly desexualized breasts, often snapping photos with their smartphones and leaning over guardrails to get a better glance at the empowered feminists.

Essentially, the scene was dominated by men with a sudden affinity for photography.

Here's how one Gothamist photographer described the parade:

While there were some tourists surprised by the parade — our photographer overheard some saying "Whoa, crazy New                           York!" or "Go ladies!" — there was a large, almost overwhelming contingent of men with cameras and smartphones following the parade.

As noted by the New York Post, male hecklers enjoying the scenery had to be removed from the parade: "The march drew plenty of attention from shutterbugs lining the barricades, and from some male hecklers who were quickly ushered away by cops."

Continued - http://www.dailywire.com/news/20313/topless-women-hit-nyc-fight-nipple-equality-men-amanda-prestigiacomo

Offline dfwgator

I trust these are "womyn" that no one wants to see topless.

Offline RoosGirl

There are mercifully few pics of them at the link.  But there's video if you care to watch it.

Offline dfwgator

There are mercifully few pics of them at the link.  But there's video if you care to watch it.

I figure they all look like Lena Dunham.

Offline RoosGirl

From what you can see in the one pic, pretty much.

Offline skeeter

yikes. Why all the attention?

Offline aligncare

Tourists. Late August. Pleasant weather. Naughty girls. Ah, life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The local wiccan circle sounds angry about something men did somewhere, somehow, at some time and they feel generally oppressed, again.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 06:39:20 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline RoosGirl

And what better way to feel unoppressed than to strip down and have men stare at your hooters.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Topless in nyc is so overdone.  If they really wanted to make a statement they'd go topless in Alaska or tie a bloody piece of beef around themselves and run thru Glacier National park.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline driftdiver

And what better way to feel unoppressed than to strip down and have men stare at your hooters.

You should try it.   I hear it's very liberating to celebrate your freedom.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Generally, it ends up being horrifyingly disappointing, like visiting a nude beach. It's full of men and women that should be under multiple layers by anyone's standard.

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Oceander

Some of them ain't so bad on the eyes. 

Offline RoosGirl

You should try it.   I hear it's very liberating to celebrate your freedom.

LOL   I figured you'd rather have me the try the Glacier National Park stunt.

Offline driftdiver

LOL   I figured you'd rather have me the try the Glacier National Park stunt.

Peace and olive branch.   :0001:

Offline dfwgator

Hooters, Hooters yum yum yum
Hooters, Hooters on a girl that's dumb

Offline RoosGirl

Peace and olive branch.   :0001:

Besides, no one wants to see me *that* liberated. :)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Cannes Cans Festival
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 06:56:10 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Wingnut

Back me up on this, fellas—once you've seen one woman naked, you...pretty much wanna see the rest of 'em.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I wonder what a man has to say to get thrown out for heckling? 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Back me up on this, fellas—once you've seen one woman naked, you...pretty much wanna see the rest of 'em.

True dat.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bolobaby

How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

I'm halfway through life and have yet to get tired of it.

Offline aligncare

Biology wins out, every time. The sooner we all learn it, live it, love it, the sooner we...dang, can't seem to come up with a good finish?

Offline andy58-in-nh

I wonder what a man has to say to get thrown out for heckling?

"Who let the dogs out?"
"Hey, I didn't know the circus was in town..."
"How much money will it take to get you to put your clothes back on?"
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn