Author Topic: U.S. WAR WITH NORTH KOREA COULD BE DEADLIEST CONFLICT IN HISTORY, GERMANY WARNS  (Read 2813 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Germany's foreign minister has warned that a military showdown between the U.S. and North Korea could result in more casualties than World War II, the deadliest conflict mankind has ever seen.

Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel called for a peaceful solution to mounting tensions between the U.S. and North Korea, which continues to develop nuclear and ballistic weapons in defiance of U.N. sanctions.

President Donald Trump has threatened to disarm North Korea by military force and has responded to two intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) tests, and another provocative missile test that flew over Japan, by rejecting talks with his North Korean rival, Kim Jong Un. The high-stakes standoff has raised international concerns that a miscalculation on either side could result in unprecedented devastation.

http://www.newsweek.com/us-war-north-korea-could-be-deadliest-conflict-history-germany-657966?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=yahoo_news&utm_campaign=rss&utm_content=/rss/yahoous/news&yptr=yahoo

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

Germany is just tired of being saddled with the title of History's Biggest Troublemakers.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 11:42:52 pm by edpc »

Oceander

I doubt it.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Don't they have some refugees to resettle?
It only gets hideously deadly (in contrast with deadly) if the DPRK launches a nuke. Then, there is potential for all Hell to break loose, and that depends on the wind (the fallout plume could hit Japan, China, S Korea, Russia, just in close). That presumes their nuke is interdicted and the US responds in kind.
Otherwise, the idea would be to shut down their program, and if the RNEP was, in fact, scrubbed, then the task might fall to GBU-57s which can fit two to the B-2,
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Wingnut

eeF germany and the Bull Dyke leader they elected to doom a once great country.

Online Smokin Joe

eeF germany and the Bull Dyke leader they elected to doom a once great country.
After the 'refugee' debacle, I would not consider them to be my go-to people on foreign policy.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Wingnut

After the 'refugee' debacle, I would not consider them to be my go-to people on foreign policy.

Or for a Gruben Snitzel much longer.

Online Smokin Joe

Not if it ain't halal.

C S Lewis

Offline edpc

Bier ist verboten!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Bier ist verboten!
No bier makes for ein sehr sauer Kraut!

Offline edpc

If it comes down to confrontation, I think this will be brutal,  decisive, and swift. Their soldiers are so mistreated, I believe they are ready to capitulate at the first opportunity.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4840712/Starving-North-Korean-soldiers-ordered-steal-corn.html
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 01:38:39 am by edpc »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
If it comes down to confrontation, I think this will be brutal,  decisive, and swift. Their soldiers are so mistreated, I believe they are ready to capitulate at the first opportunity.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4840712/Starving-North-Korean-soldiers-ordered-steal-corn.html
Maybe, I guess if years of mistreatment can overcome years of brainwashing and indoctrination. I wonder if the North Korean soldiers have the same mindset as the Japanese did for their leader.

Offline edpc

Maybe, I guess if years of mistreatment can overcome years of brainwashing and indoctrination. I wonder if the North Korean soldiers have the same mindset as the Japanese did for their leader.

IMO, it'll be more like Desert Storm where the troops are trying to surrender to drones.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Bomb them with Twinkies first.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline edpc

Bomb them with Twinkies first.

That would likely just make them more hostile. The knock offs really suck now that Hostess has closed its doors.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
That would likely just make them more hostile. The knock offs really suck now that Hostess has closed its doors.

uh huh

DON"T TELL THEM. They don't know the difference.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online corbe

If anyone knows about deadly conflicts in the last 100 years, it's the Germans, we shouldn't be so quick to dismiss this advice.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Smokin Joe

If anyone knows about deadly conflicts in the last 100 years, it's the Germans, we shouldn't be so quick to dismiss this advice.
Underestimating an enemy is usually a grave mistake.

C S Lewis

Offline Frank Cannon

I generally don't take advice from losers.

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
Must be all a Kabuki dance.

I believe that we have tech that could take out selected leaders without much collateral damage.

Ditto their infrastructure; missile industry and missiles etc. etc. etc.

Dr Judy Wood was not off the wall about the twin towers.

We can see at least 10 stories down.

We can walk through concrete block walls.

etc. etc. etc.

Taking out fat little super mouth with the tiny tool and the whole top 20% of  his leadership team must be quite easy . . . IF . . . TPTB allowed us to do it reasonably with black project tech.

Guess that's not in their script given that they are itching to light off WW III for their evil genocidal population reduction and geopolitical reasons.

Certainly our purported 'buddies,' the "ET" critters could do it.

But it likely won't go down that way. Sadly.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
I generally don't take advice from losers.

Read Herbert Dorsey about the Nazi's losing and the "Nazi International" purportedly running the  world currently behind the scenes.

Or, alternately, watch the rising spread of Nazi values & tactics in our era.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
My mom told me the other day, all this talk about the nukes is reminding her of the Cuban Missile Crisis.

I'm going to ask those smarter here than me, is she right? 
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline DB

My mom told me the other day, all this talk about the nukes is reminding her of the Cuban Missile Crisis.

I'm going to ask those smarter here than me, is she right?

I'm not saying I'm smarter than you by replying, it may reminder her of it, but we are not on the edge of all out nuclear war - which was threatened in the Cuban crisis. NK is no comparison to the Soviet Union of the 60's. If NK detonated a single nuke anywhere outside of NK they would be obliterated in minutes China or no China.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I'm not saying I'm smarter than you by replying, it may reminder her of it, but we are not on the edge of all out nuclear war - which was threatened in the Cuban crisis. NK is no comparison to the Soviet Union of the 60's. If NK detonated a single nuke anywhere outside of NK they would be obliterated in minutes China or no China.

I appreciate your answer. @DB. Thank you.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Twinkies.

Hungry North Korean soldiers 'ordered to steal corn because war is imminent'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hungry-north-korean-soldiers-apos-043511033.html

“They are even threatening their soldiers, saying: if you become malnourished despite permission to eat the corn, you will face difficulties.”