Author Topic: WATCH: Bulletproof fashion? Man shoots wife to show it off  (Read 881 times)

Offline RoosGirl

WATCH: Bulletproof fashion? Man shoots wife to show it off
« on: August 31, 2017, 07:33:33 pm »
Floridians can now take a bullet while still looking fashionable thanks to a new clothing line.

Miguel Caballero, 49, has brought MC Armor, his high-fashion clothing line that is also bulletproof, to Miami, according to the Miami Herald.    

The company based in Colombia sells its products in 10 Florida gun stores and is gaining national attention because of a lightweight tank top that can be worn under regular clothes, the Herald reported.

“It’s something that will give them protection but not look like they’re wearing a vest,” Josh Anderson, manager of Miami’s Johnson Firearms, which carries MC Armor, told the Herald. “You can walk around Wynwood at night and not worry about somebody popping you.”

Continued - http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/watch-bulletproof-fashion-man-shoots-wife-show-off/M1bCe718LiHsOKalrs1P8M/

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: WATCH: Bulletproof fashion? Man shoots wife to show it off
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 07:39:36 pm »
Floridians can now take a bullet while still looking fashionable thanks to a new clothing line.

Miguel Caballero, 49, has brought MC Armor, his high-fashion clothing line that is also bulletproof, to Miami, according to the Miami Herald.    

The company based in Colombia sells its products in 10 Florida gun stores and is gaining national attention because of a lightweight tank top that can be worn under regular clothes, the Herald reported.

“It’s something that will give them protection but not look like they’re wearing a vest,” Josh Anderson, manager of Miami’s Johnson Firearms, which carries MC Armor, told the Herald. “You can walk around Wynwood at night and not worry about somebody popping you.”

Continued - http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/watch-bulletproof-fashion-man-shoots-wife-show-off/M1bCe718LiHsOKalrs1P8M/

musta been a low powered .38 because she barely flinched
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline the_doc

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 07:48:43 pm »
musta been a low powered .38 because she barely flinched

I thought bulletproof vests were illegal for civilians.  If I'm wrong, I'm glad.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2017, 07:49:06 pm »
She's been doing her Abs of Steel workouts.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2017, 07:54:00 pm »
I thought bulletproof vests were illegal for civilians.  If I'm wrong, I'm glad.

there are restrictions and it does depend on what state you live in, however you can buy it.  A lot of places won't sell to non-cops though,
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.