Author Topic: This Democrat Has the Worst Approval Rating in Congress  (Read 457 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This Democrat Has the Worst Approval Rating in Congress
« on: August 30, 2017, 07:09:01 pm »

NTK Network
August 30, 2017 11:02 am

The latest poll to take the temperature of the American people regarding their government shows voters are fed up with Congress in general. But one member of congressional leadership is faring worse than the others.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi scored a 48 percent unfavorable rating from those polled. Breaking that number down further, about 16 percent said they “somewhat disapprove” of the job Pelosi is doing in Washington, while another 31 percent said they “strongly disapprove.”

When asked if Pelosi should remain in a leadership post in Congress, fully 48 percent said the 77-year-old Californian should be replaced. Pelosi has served in Congress for 30 years and has been a member of Democratic leadership for more than 15 years.

Pelosi has reemerged as an albatross around Democrats’ necks this year, as Republicans have sought to tie Democratic candidates to the unpopular Minority Leader.

(more)
http://ntknetwork.com/this-democrat-has-the-worst-approval-rating-in-congress/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: This Democrat Has the Worst Approval Rating in Congress
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 02:25:25 am »
When it comes to polls and Pelosi, the only one that counts is in her home district in California.

I'll guess she's safe there for at least one more go-round.
Unless she -really- starts going downhill at a rate faster than she's goin' now!