Author Topic: Chick-fil-A, Moe's and Strip Club signs in Mobile make traffic more interesting!  (Read 328 times)

Wingnut

This is really good stuff.  If more people would see the humor and stop being offended.  It would be cool!
----

Posted August 29, 2017 at 02:17 PM | Updated August 29, 2017 at 03:03 PM

It all started in July, when Chick-fil-A promoted a new, limited-time special for summer on its reader board outside the Airport Boulevard location just west of University Boulevard in Mobile.
When Ashleigh Valluzzo, co-owner of Moe’s Original Bar B Que, saw Chick-fil-A’s sign one afternoon, she couldn’t resist ribbing them a little for stepping on Moe’s toes with a barbecue sandwich option.
“I have a nerdy sense of humor,” said Valluzzo, a former camp counselor who can’t resist a “prank war.”
By Michelle Matthews | mmathews@al.com
Courtesy Moe's Original Bar B Que
moe's 1.jpg
She responded to Chick-fil-A’s sign with a sign of her own, reminding passersby that, unlike Chick-fil-A, Moe’s is open on Sundays.
For weeks, Chick-fil-A General Manager Jon Hewett tried to convince his boss, owner-operator Glenn Rosson, to let him reply to Moe’s good-spirited taunting.
“I saw it as an Internet gold mine,” he said.

See the signs and the rest of the story!
http://www.al.com/living/index.ssf/2017/08/chick-fil-a_moes_in_mobile_mak.html

« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 06:52:51 pm by Wingnut »

Oceander

That's pretty good!