Author Topic: SHAMELESS: Linda Sarsour Solicits Donations For 'Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund' That's Actually A Leftist Organizing Group  (Read 394 times)

Offline RoosGirl

[snip]
The Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund is supported by the left-wing groups SEIU and MoveOn.org, among other groups. The Texas Organizing Project Education Fund’s parent organization, the Texas Organizing Project, was an organization morphed into by the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN), the radical group that was allegedly implicated in voter-registration fraud, vote-rigging, voter intimidation, and vote-for-pay scams. ACORN was disbanded in 2010, but at least 15 former ACORN employees were convicted of voter fraud-related activities, according to Discover the Networks.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/20429/shameless-linda-sarsour-solicits-donations-leftist-hank-berrien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Why should the lefties care about the useless eaters when there is political organizing to do?
The Republic is lost.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Why should the lefties care about the useless eaters when there is political organizing to do?

I don't know that she's a leftie; she's a radically anti-American, sharia-promoting muslim activist.

Offline skeeter

I don't know that she's a leftie; she's a radically anti-American, sharia-promoting muslim activist.

Something about Linda Sarsour really rubs me the wrong way. Given the endless parade of celebrity left wing activist slugs these days it's hard to stand out. But she does.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

She tends to hang with them, and mouth their dogmas, because they are useful to her. The org seems pretty lefty though.
The Republic is lost.

Wingnut

Harris/Sarsour 2020
A Rat ticket to Die for