Author Topic: Obama ‘Still Running the FBI,’ Says Lawyer After Agency Blocks Access to Clinton Records  (Read 1154 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Neil Munro29 Aug 2017

FBI officials are claiming a lack of public interest justifies their decision to keep Hilary Clinton’s very controversial archived records from being released to the public.

“We have determined you have not sufficiently demonstrated that the public’s interest in disclosure outweighs personal privacy interests of the subject,” says the August 28 letter from David Hardy, the FBI’s record manager.

“I’m just stunned. This is exactly what I would have expected had Mrs. Clinton won the election,” Clevenger told the Washington Times. “It looks like the [Barack] Obama Administration is still running the FBI,” Clevenger added.

more
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/29/obama-still-running-the-fbi-says-lawyer-after-fbi-rejects-clinton-records-request/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
National Security isn't sufficient "public interest"? WTF?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

National Security isn't sufficient "public interest"? WTF?

Yet the FB determined there was sufficient public interest to execute a 6 am no knock raid on Paul Manafort's house, a guy who was cooperating fully with the authorities.

Offline Smokin Joe

Yet the FB determined there was sufficient public interest to execute a 6 am no knock raid on Paul Manafort's house, a guy who was cooperating fully with the authorities.
Sounds like it is time to clean house, there, too.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
by Neil Munro29 Aug 2017

FBI officials are claiming a lack of public interest justifies their decision to keep Hilary Clinton’s very controversial archived records from being released to the public.

“We have determined you have not sufficiently demonstrated that the public’s interest in disclosure outweighs personal privacy interests of the subject,” says the August 28 letter from David Hardy, the FBI’s record manager.

“I’m just stunned. This is exactly what I would have expected had Mrs. Clinton won the election,” Clevenger told the Washington Times. “It looks like the [Barack] Obama Administration is still running the FBI,” Clevenger added.

more
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/29/obama-still-running-the-fbi-says-lawyer-after-fbi-rejects-clinton-records-request/

Yes, it looks like Obama's grimy little fingers are still in way too many pies.

Can't we just have a blanket firing of all former Obama appointees for cause?  Cause they are Obama-ites.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline skeeter

Yes, it looks like Obama's grimy little fingers are still in way too many pies.

Can't we just have a blanket firing of all former Obama appointees for cause?  Cause they are Obama-ites.

I would think Obama's FBI appointees being more political beasts than law and order enthusiasts would be cause enough.

Offline Smokin Joe

I would think Obama's FBI appointees being more political beasts than law and order enthusiasts would be cause enough.
Nonfeasance is cause for termination.

C S Lewis

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Sounds like it is time to clean house, there, too.

The entirety of all the Alphabets and every agency would need to be totally and completely expunged.  You would have to cut the entire federal Beast out from the inside - and that's not gonna happen.

The cancer is in the bones and brain as well as in every vital organ.  The corruption is terminal - there is no possible way to get rid of it without killing the country wholesale. Likewise, the corruption is going to kill what is left of the Republic anyway, by design - even if nothing is done to arrest it.

We waited too long to even acknowledge the disease existed.

Cleaning house would require that we start over.  The Beast will never allow that to take place and more than half the population WANTS where we have arrived.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
“It looks like the [Barack] Obama Administration is still running the FBI,”

Yes it does and the question is why is that being allowed?  THIS alone is greatly souring me on the current administration!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Yes it does and the question is why is that being allowed?  THIS alone is greatly souring me on the current administration!

Right now the whole of DC seems to be falling into a complete morass of full stop stagnation, with the parasites simply trying to get back to sucking the carcass dry post haste.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Concerned

Which Obama appointees to the FBI are still in place at the FBI?
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline skeeter

Which Obama appointees to the FBI are still in place at the FBI?

Well, one name in this article is Andrew McCabe. He was appointed to his current position by James Comey, who was appointed to his position by Obama. I'm sure there are others.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Well, one name in this article is Andrew McCabe. He was appointed to his current position by James Comey, who was appointed to his position by Obama. I'm sure there are others.

As far as I know the only Trump appointed person at the FBI is the very new director.  His first order of business should have been to get rid of  McCabe and all of his flunkies.  Why that hasn't happened is a complete mystery to me!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It's starting to look like that in the FBI and other govt bureacracies that getting rid of Obama appointees has stalled if not reversed.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
The entirety of all the Alphabets and every agency would need to be totally and completely expunged.  You would have to cut the entire federal Beast out from the inside - and that's not gonna happen.

The cancer is in the bones and brain as well as in every vital organ.  The corruption is terminal - there is no possible way to get rid of it without killing the country wholesale. Likewise, the corruption is going to kill what is left of the Republic anyway, by design - even if nothing is done to arrest it.

We waited too long to even acknowledge the disease existed.

Cleaning house would require that we start over.  The Beast will never allow that to take place and more than half the population WANTS where we have arrived.

How about if we fire ten people?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
How about if we fire ten people?

What part about cancer do you not comprehend?

Do you think putting a band-aid on a malignancy is going to fix it?
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline kevindavis007

We really should question how accurate since this story is being from Breibart..
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 07:00:46 pm by kevindavis »
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Concerned

So the theory here is that Obama is "still running the FBI" through some number of Comey appointees even though a Trump appointee has been running the agency for almost a month? Thanks for clarifying that.   :whistle:
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
We really should question how accurate since this story is being from Breibart..

The quote from the FBI letter to the lawyer has been sourced in many other places.

I think the answer from the FBI is ridiculous.  I'm sure that Hillz herself indicates in many places in her laughable book how the public's interest was great enough to cost her the election.  That sounds like a compelling reason to release, to me, but IANAL.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

So the theory here is that Obama is "still running the FBI" through some number of Comey appointees even though a Trump appointee has been running the agency for almost a month? Thanks for clarifying that.   :whistle:
I think the leakage from the administration is an indicator of political polarity in the ranks, and quite possibly, an administration full of moles.
That whole 'Why hasn't Hillary been prosecuted, yet?' thing has made for a Rich environment for conspiracy theories.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I think the leakage from the administration is an indicator of political polarity in the ranks, and quite possibly, an administration full of moles.
That whole 'Why hasn't Hillary been prosecuted, yet?' thing has made for a Rich environment for conspiracy theories.

There is unquestionably something very rotten going on here. I have no way of knowing what exactly.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

There is unquestionably something very rotten going on here. I have no way of knowing what exactly.
Precisely, on both counts. Which leaves much open to speculation.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Precisely, on both counts. Which leaves much open to speculation.

This is how conspiracy theories are born.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

This is how conspiracy theories are born.
Sometimes, a conspiracy is just a conspiracy.
(Make sure your Macanudos don't smell like fish).

C S Lewis