Author Topic: Bolton writes in op-ed he can't get in to see Trump anymore  (Read 318 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bolton writes in op-ed he can't get in to see Trump anymore
« on: August 29, 2017, 02:29:35 pm »

Bolton writes in op-ed he can't get in to see Trump anymore

By ELIANA JOHNSON

08/28/2017 05:49 PM EDT

Updated 08/28/2017 07:13 PM EDT

Former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton once enjoyed regular access to President Donald Trump, but can no longer get a hearing with him. “I requested a meeting with him and I was turned down,” Bolton told POLITICO, though he declined to offer further details.

Bolton went public with his complaint in an op-ed published Monday in National Review in which he laid out a blueprint to exit the Iran nuclear deal because he couldn’t deliver it to the president himself.

Bolton was considered for secretary of state and national security adviser during the presidential transition last winter, and until recently served as an informal adviser to the administration on national security issues.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/28/john-bolton-trump-iran-242107
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Bolton writes in op-ed he can't get in to see Trump anymore
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 02:35:34 pm »
I'm a little worried because it seems like every Islamic hawk has left the admin, in what appears to be mostly at the behest of McMaster. Now similar minded advisors are blocked.

It's hard to cut thru the media BS to the truth, but if legit advisors have been summarily cut off, that is a giant red flag. I don't like the idea of a President being cut off and the White House being run by generals, especially the Obama holdovers.

Problem is, who knows where the truth lies? Things seem very opaque in the admin right now.
The Republic is lost.