Author Topic: Trump Is Said to Punish Longtime Aide After Angry Phoenix Speech  (Read 1553 times)

Wingnut

Re: Trump Is Said to Punish Longtime Aide After Angry Phoenix Speech
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2017, 05:49:20 pm »
I often wonder at posters who turn a nothing story like this, a "haha, ol' Donald is up to his usual childishness" type story, into a  :odrama: type thread. 

:2popcorn:

I can only speak for myself, but because my life is so perfect in every way and I have above average children and an ex foot model as wife I need to find fault in others.  Mainly political types and such but never a TBR member or two.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2017, 05:53:45 pm »
I can only speak for myself, but because my life is so perfect in every way and I have above average children and an ex foot model as wife I need to find fault in others.  Mainly political types and such but never a TBR member or two.

I, too, am blessed with perfect children.

I may get revenge by posting Yahoo's lead story every day and seeing how many people fall into the trap. 

Or maybe I'll just go quietly into that good night.  Maybe not.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2017, 06:04:35 pm »

:shrug:  A story like this one could just be silly to poke fun at.  All of us here are well aware of the issues with MSM.  Like the silly story I posted yesterday on Trump no leaving office.  I didn't think anyone would actually take it seriously.  There ain't no fun to be had when someone decides the rest of us are stoopid for getting worked up over such nonsense articles, when that's not what is really going on.