Author Topic: All Browns Players and Coaches Stood for the National Anthem Because of This Man  (Read 549 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Independent Journal Review
BY CALEB HULL
4 HOURS AGO

Last week, 12 Cleveland Browns players chose to follow Colin Kaepernick's example and kneel during the National Anthem in protest before their game against the New York Giants.

However, on Saturday before their game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, every single player and coach stood in respect.

When play-by-play commentator Jim Donovan noticed that they were all standing, his partner, Doug Dieken, gave full credit to Jim Brown who had met with the players right before the game.

Jim Brown, Hall of Fame running back, reportedly told them, “Do not disrespect the flag, do not disrespect your country.”

(more)
http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017/08/958501-browns-players-coaches-stood-national-anthem-man/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Wingnut

"I'm going to give you the real deal: I'm an American. I don't desecrate my flag and my national anthem. I'm not gonna do anything against the flag and national anthem.

I'm going to work within those situations. But this is my country, and I'll work out the problems, but I'll do it in an intelligent manner."

-Jim Brown

888high58888

Offline bilo

Jim Brown, Hall of Fame running back, reportedly told them, “Do not disrespect the flag, do not disrespect your country.”

A man who lived through his share of real discrimination. The BLM followers have no idea of what real discrimination looks like. They weren't around in the 60's and before.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Wingnut

The Nazis Shot him in the Dirty Dozen. Fastest Black dude. Whitey set him up.  The slave had skills. 

Just say'n