Author Topic: Sheriff Joe Arpaio is no conservative and no hero, no matter what President Trump says  (Read 3384 times)

Wingnut

Comma after "too" is wrong.  Capitalization.  Period should be an innie not an outie.   :whistle:

That reminds me. @anubias   No reply here...but,  Double Tap is so confusing.  Push one button and it is up.  Push the other and it is up?  What ever is a boy to do!

Offline corbe

Aw hell, some sheriff in Texas, not wanting his inmates to drown (and sue the county) has let the spelling Nazis out.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline anubias

That reminds me. @anubias   No reply here...but,  Double Tap is so confusing.  Push one button and it is up.  Push the other and it is up?  What ever is a boy to do!

eTap is easier to keep straight for us old farts.  Right is up.  Left is down.  Both at the same time for the front.  No yanking or jerking the wrong end.  Makes life easier.

Wingnut

eTap is easier to keep straight for us old farts.  Right is up.  Left is down.  Both at the same time for the front.  No yanking or jerking the wrong end.  Makes life easier.
No Yanking.?  No Jerking?   What ever is a boy to do?

I want it bad...   Double Tap that is! 

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
   Aw hell, some sheriff in Texas, not wanting his inmates to drown (and sue the county) has let the spelling Nazis out.

Someone was trying to remove the confederate grammar
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 02:02:29 am by driftdiver »
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
So.eone was tryii g to remove the confederate grammar

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline anubias

No Yanking.?  No Jerking?   What ever is a boy to do?

I want it bad...   Double Tap that is!

Dunno about you, but this girl likes to keep it simple.  Just pushin' on the button gets the job done with etap.  I can do it even when my carpal tunnel is acting up.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Dunno about you, but this girl likes to keep it simple.  Just pushin' on the button gets the job done with etap.  I can do it even when my carpal tunnel is acting up.
@anubias
I'm lucky. I don't have carpal tunnel. And I wouldn't want to be caught in a traffic jam in one.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.