Author Topic: Bernie Supporters Call for ‘Demexit’ After DNC Fraud Lawsuit Dismissed  (Read 333 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

PoliZette
by Kathryn Blackhurst
26 Aug 2017 at 5:23 PM

Ardent supporters of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) lashed out at the Democratic Party establishment and threatened to bail on the party after a federal judge in Florida dismissed a class-action suit Friday alleging that the Democratic National Committee (DNC) illegally favored Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton over Sanders.

The DNC’s treatment of Sanders, who switched his party affiliation to run in the 2016 Democratic primaries, came under scrutiny after the 2016 hack into the DNC revealed that key party officials favored the more traditional Clinton over the progressive Sanders. But on Friday, Ronald Reagan appointee Judge William Zloch dismissed what Sanders’ supporters referred to as the “DNC Fraud Lawsuit” in a 28-page decision.

(more)
http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/bernie-supporters-call-demexit-dnc-fraud-lawsuit-dismissed/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.