Author Topic: Target's dangerous policy leads to more victims, another arrest  (Read 838 times)

Offline libertybele

Target's dangerous policy leads to more victims, another arrest

Target's dangerous policy of allowing men into women's dressing rooms has claimed another innocent victim of sexual voyeurism.

According to NBC10 News, a 36-year-old man secretly filmed women trying on clothes in the dressing room of a New Jersey Target store. The news report stated that as many as 100 victims could have been spied on.

A victim told police she saw a man's hand creep under her fitting room wall inside the store. The hand was holding a cell phone, she said. The victim attempted to confront the voyeur, but he ran out of the store.

The police were able to catch him, and they also caught onto the fact that he may have been performing this crude, invasive, and illegal behavior for some time.....

https://www.afa.net/activism/action-alerts/2017/08/targets-dangerous-policy-leads-to-more-victims-another-arrest/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline RoosGirl

Re: Target's dangerous policy leads to more victims, another arrest
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 02:38:30 am »
Maybe I've missed it, but I can't believe people haven't sued Target.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 02:42:17 am »
Went into a new restaurant that opened in town, won't be back.

Food was decent, but the they have a single large restroom for both genders with multiple stalls.  Haven't seen that since years gone back in France.

Decent food does not entice me to return to an indecent place.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2017, 02:44:41 am »
The people who should be suing are the shareholders who owned the stock that has plummeted since the CEO and his mgt staff decided to run off decent customers with their PC crap.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2017, 02:45:54 am »

How?  The courts have ruled in favor of gay/transgender bathrooms. Target is not at fault in complying.  I used to shop at Target all the time ... now I go in only when I'm in a time crunch and absolutely have to get something in a hurry -- they are closer to me than other stores. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2017, 02:50:44 am »
How?  The courts have ruled in favor of gay/transgender bathrooms. Target is not at fault in complying.  I used to shop at Target all the time ... now I go in only when I'm in a time crunch and absolutely have to get something in a hurry -- they are closer to me than other stores.

I'm not a lawyer, so I wouldn't know the "hows" of it, but in this day of everyone suing for everything I am surprised that Target hasn't been sued over this stuff.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2017, 03:10:11 am »

The Target here in Maui has 3 restrooms:  His, hers and whoevers.  That should be adopted everywhere and would solve the problem.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2017, 03:13:57 am »
Story is about a dressing room though.  The only way I see to fix that is one dressing room only and make people wait in line.

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2017, 02:08:51 pm »
The Target here in Maui has 3 restrooms:  His, hers and whoevers.  That should be adopted everywhere and would solve the problem.
No it does not.  Target announced the expenditure of $20 million to provide 'whoevers' bathrooms in its stores.  It is wasted money.

My daughter-in-law in Fort Worth went into her local Target with her three young daughters and decided to use the 'non-gender' bathroom.  It was locked.  When she asked, she was told it was reserved for Target employees.

Even the employees of Target know better than to use a bathroom that Target sanctions for those who wish to potentially harm young kids or others.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 02:18:08 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »