Author Topic: Pelosi: Trump ordering Pentagon ‘to hurt and humiliate’ military  (Read 351 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi: Trump ordering Pentagon ‘to hurt and humiliate’ military
By Julia Manchester - 08/25/17 08:35 PM EDT

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Friday ripped President Trump's presidential memorandum banning transgender individuals from serving in the military.

"The commander-in-chief is ordering the Pentagon to hurt and humiliate thousands of Americans who serve in our military with strength and courage," Pelosi said in a statement.

"Prejudice, not the national defense, is behind President Trump's cruel decision to kick transgender troops out of the military," she said.

"The President of the United States should have more respect for the transgender men and women who had the patriotism and bravery to serve our country in uniform."

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/348064-pelosi-trump-ordering-pentagon-to-hurt-and-humiliate-military
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Pelosi: Trump ordering Pentagon ‘to hurt and humiliate’ military
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 01:24:51 am »
"The commander-in-chief is ordering the Pentagon to hurt and humiliate thousands of Americans who serve in our military with strength and courage," Pelosi said in a statement.

I wonder what figures she's going by. Apparently, the figures reported are unsubstantiated; there are reports of as many as 15,000 trans and as little as 1500.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/26/fact-check-are-15000-trans-people-serving-in-the-us-military/
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Pelosi: Trump ordering Pentagon ‘to hurt and humiliate’ military
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 05:23:02 pm »
After Loopy Nan and her crowd FIXED the Lethal VA when they were the majority.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com