Author Topic: Check Out Hillary Clinton CREEPING Donald Trump [VIDEO]  (Read 494 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Check Out Hillary Clinton CREEPING Donald Trump [VIDEO]
« on: August 25, 2017, 04:03:10 pm »

The Black Sphere
by Kevin Jackson
Aug 24, 2017

Hillary Clinton is creepy.
She is surrounded by creepy people, especially creepy men. Look at the shenanigans of her husband.

And what of her BFF, Joe Biden. We did a photo montage of this clown a while back, and he should be declared a sexual predator! Yet, Clinton had the nerve recently to call Donald Trump creepy?

In her soon to be $1 Book Store book, What Happened, Clinton accused Trump of “creeping”. As this video shows, the real creeper is Hillary Clinton. Watch as she encroaches on Trump at one of the presidential debates.

(video at link)
http://theblacksphere.net/2017/08/hillary-clinton-creeping-donald-trump/

Yet another example of Hillary Clinton blatantly LYING!

In her book Hillary claims that Trump was 'stalking' her. But the video clearly, very clearly, shows her walking all the way over to the other side of the stage in front of him. She came to him. Not the other way around.

Watch the video a couple of times it is clear. She walked about 20 feet over to Trump's side of the stage and then stood in front of him.

I hope Hannity or someone will pick this up and show the video. Hillary is a creepy LIAR.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Suppressed

Re: Check Out Hillary Clinton CREEPING Donald Trump [VIDEO]
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2017, 04:54:56 pm »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Wingnut

Re: Check Out Hillary Clinton CREEPING Donald Trump [VIDEO]
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 05:15:57 pm »