Author Topic: Laura Ingraham caught posting FAKE pic of Trump Phoenix rally attendees…  (Read 811 times)

Offline corbe

Laura Ingraham caught posting FAKE pic of Trump Phoenix rally attendees…

Aug. 24, 2017 7:00 pm by SooperMexican

Laura Ingraham is one of Trump’s most Trumpiest worshippers and she proved it by posting an absurdly fake picture of the attendees to his Phoenix rally.

She was caught by CNN’s Andrew Kaczynsk:

<..snip..>

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/laura-ingraham-caught-posting-fake-pic-of-trump-phoenix-rally-attendees/#ixzz4qj0zfFlO
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Wingnut

the right scoop?   Man you have really fallen boy.   

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
In Trump's defense: the left did purposely buy up the tickets with the intent of not showing up so that people who did want them couldn't get them.

That doesn't excuse Ingraham or others that have used this tactic before.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline corbe

the right scoop?   Man you have really fallen boy.   

What's wrong with a little RED Dirt on Laura for a Thursday night, she did do it, and being that she's a Trumper it's hard for me to give her the benefit of the doubt. @Wingnut
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Wingnut

What's wrong with a little RED Dirt on Laura for a Thursday night, she did do it, and being that she's a Trumper it's hard for me to give her the benefit of the doubt. @Wingnut

Frank Cannon was right about you. 

Offline corbe

@Frank Cannon is always RIGHT and he won't let anybody think otherwise.

Oceander

:bigsilly:

Wingnut

As long as you learn it. Love it. And Live it.  You will be fine.  Now stop posting crap like this.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Hard for me to believe this is true. Because it would such a stupid mistake. I'm not sure, but I think that is one of the bleep-hat marches. That's what it looks like. Maybe? I don't know?

Nah. Some IT guy just linked to the wrong img for some reason. It doesn't make sense for it to be a serious attempt to 'fool' someone. And I'm sure that Ingraham does not do her own web admin.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline corbe

It is the Cleveland Cavaliers NBA championship parade 

from the article