Author Topic: CNN’s Alisyn Camerota couldn’t be more frustrated with panel that won’t bite on her anti-Trump bait [this video is GREAT]  (Read 611 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

BizPac Review
Nick Givas
August 24, 2017

CNN featured a panel of six Trump supporters (three men, three women) Wednesday morning and despite host Alisyn Camerota’s surprise, they all defended the president and expressed their distrust of the media.

(video)
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/08/24/cnns-alisyn-camerota-couldnt-frustrated-panel-wont-bite-anti-trump-bait-528896

This video is the greatest 'panel' video ever.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Suppressed

BizPac Review
Nick Givas
August 24, 2017

CNN featured a panel of six Trump supporters (three men, three women) Wednesday morning and despite host Alisyn Camerota’s surprise, they all defended the president and expressed their distrust of the media.

(video)
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/08/24/cnns-alisyn-camerota-couldnt-frustrated-panel-wont-bite-anti-trump-bait-528896

This video is the greatest 'panel' video ever.

Thanks, @240B !

:silly:
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Wingnut

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Thanks, @240B !

:silly:

Me too! That video made me crap myself.

And did you notice that CNN put the Nazi march on for a full minute, and tried to falsely mix it in with what happened at Charleston. But the Nazi march happened at night on a different day! And Antifa didn't even show up to confront the Nazis. It was pure fake news. And the people in the panel knew that. And they corrected her. They said no. That's not right. That's not what happened.

I don't think Antifa would dare confront real actual Nazis. Antifa wants to beat up Trump supporters and Tea Party people. Antifa is scared to death of real Neo-Nazis even though they falsely claim to be primarily founded to be against them. Antifa runs from real Nazis.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 01:32:12 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Suppressed

I don't know how they got that panel!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn