Author Topic: ‘Ching Chong’ written on Asian customer’s receipt  (Read 405 times)

Wingnut

‘Ching Chong’ written on Asian customer’s receipt
« on: August 25, 2017, 01:05:11 am »
I can't figure you basic chink out.  We have a few in the my hood.  They keep a nice yard but best as I can tell they hate round eyes.

A RESTAURATEUR in New York City has reportedly apologised for — and fired — an employee who wrote “Ching Chong” on an Asian woman’s receipt in place of her name.
Ziggy Chau, a friend of the woman’s daughter, first posted a photo of the receipt to Facebook last week, decrying the “racist staff” and urging the Facebook community to boycott the establishment.
“Please boycott this place Cornerstone Cafe NYC until they publicly apologise,” wrote Chau alongside a picture of the receipt, which clearly reads “Ching Chong” under both the “to go” and “customer name” sections. “Better yet, call them directly and let them know they have a racist staff,” Chau added.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/food/restaurants-bars/ching-chong-written-on-asian-customers-receipt/news-story/3ccf7feab01eb90960f7b9cde2047330