Author Topic: Antonio Sabato Jr., launched his congressional bid after RNC speech blacklisted him in Hollywood  (Read 638 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Washington Times
By Sally Persons
Thursday, August 24, 2017

Antonio Sabato, Jr., said Thursday that his speech at the Republican National Convention in 2016 blacklisted him from work in Hollywood and prompted his congressional run.

“I decided it was time for me to speak out and I was blacklisted from Hollywood. But I love my country a lot more and I’m ready to fight for the American people and I’m ready to fight for my district — district 26 Ventura County. My opponent has not lived in this country for a long time, probably never. And I’m ready to fight,” Mr. Sabato, an actor who is running as a Republican, said on Fox News.

(more)
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/24/antonio-sabato-jr-launched-his-congressional-bid-a/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I had the biggest crush on him when he was on General Hospital.  Wonder what he looks like now?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I had the biggest crush on him when he was on General Hospital.  Wonder what he looks like now?

In this May 10, 2013, file photo, actor Antonio Sabato Jr. poses for a portrait in Los Angeles. Sabato is running for Congress. The familiar face from soap operas "General Hospital" and "Melrose Place" and friend of President Donald Trump filed paperwork with federal regulators to begin raising money for the contest in the 26th Congressional District, which encompasses most of Ventura County northwest of Los Angeles. The seat is held by Democrat Julia Brownley. (Photo by Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP, File) **FILE**
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Very nice, @Emjay.  Click the link.

Wingnut

He Can't hold a candle to Dr. Noah Drake, Girls.

Offline skeeter

He Can't hold a candle to Dr. Noah Drake, Girls.

Thats 'cause he's been funny, he's been cool with the lines.

Wingnut

Thats 'cause he's been funny, he's been cool with the lines.

If he just stayed away from...  well you know .. But the point is probably moot.