Author Topic: Militant Group Plans To ‘Shut Down’ Berkeley March Against Marxism [wow. you can't make it up insanity]  (Read 379 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Daily Caller
PETER HASSON
10:24 PM 08/23/2017

Two weeks after violent clashes in Charlottesville, Va., and one week after violent protests in Boston, another clash is shaping up to take place in Berkeley, Calif.

The well-organized, militant group By Any Means Necessary (BAMN) is rallying forces to “shut down” a planned march against Marxism in Berkeley. Berkeley has already been the site of repeated instances of political violence this year, predominantly by aggressive anarchist and Marxist actors.

(more)
http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/23/violent-leftist-group-plans-to-shut-down-berkeley-march-against-marxism/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The rally organizer, a biological man who identified himself as a transgender woman to media outlets, claims the rally is not a “right-wing” rally, embraces diversity and is meant to oppose the spread of Marxism in Berkeley.

BAMN has direct ties to the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA), one of the nation’s most prominent pro-pedophilia organizations, according to internal NAMBLA documents obtained by TheDC.

I can't believe this stuff is real. Amazing.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.