Author Topic: Goat blood-drinking Charlottesville speaker from Orlando announces GOP run for Senate  (Read 2206 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Last first as is my wont.

I don't see anyone picking and choosing who gets to have babies. And yes, government should not be picking up the tab, especially for non-productive(generally will be low I.Q..not always)..that is dis-eugenics.

And lastly, I do not know who is advocating killing low I.Q. people...that would be forced eugenics.... another bad thing.

I'm not saying I agree with you, but I believe I misunderstood your intent.  You think if the gov't is going to pay for babies it should only pay for babies of people who have high IQ scores.  I initially took it that you thought the gov't should only allow people with high IQ scores to have babies.

So, would just one parent have to have the high IQ?  And who decides what an allowable IQ is?  I scored a 1440 on my SAT (1991 version) and a 146 on the Mensa IQ test back around the same time.  I've never thought of myself as having above average intelligence, but my test scores say differently.  Because of that, I don't think anyone with an IQ lower than mine should be allowed to decide.  Fair?

Offline Fantom

I'm not saying I agree with you, but I believe I misunderstood your intent.  You think if the gov't is going to pay for babies it should only pay for babies of people who have high IQ scores.  I initially took it that you thought the gov't should only allow people with high IQ scores to have babies.

So, would just one parent have to have the high IQ?  And who decides what an allowable IQ is?  I scored a 1440 on my SAT (1991 version) and a 146 on the Mensa IQ test back around the same time.  I've never thought of myself as having above average intelligence, but my test scores say differently.  Because of that, I don't think anyone with an IQ lower than mine should be allowed to decide.  Fair?

How about letting the free market decide?  You can have all the babies you want, as long as I(via the government) do not have to pay for them. No check paying baby moma her monthly "income".

If your "income" is based upon how many babies you have, then you are the problem..dis-eugenics. Particularly if that IS your "income".
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 02:26:32 am by Fantom »
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline RoosGirl

How about letting the free market decide?  You can have all the babies you want, as long as I(via the government) do not have to pay for them. No check paying baby moma her monthly "income".

If your "income" is based upon how many babies you have, then you are the problem..dis-eugenics. Particularly if that IS your "income".

I think we can say we agree that the gov't should not be paying for anyone to have babies.

Offline Fantom

I think we can say we agree that the gov't should not be paying for anyone to have babies.

888high58888 Yes, we do agree on that part.

Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Augustus Invictus, the former Orlando attorney listed as a speaker at the Aug. 12 white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Va., has announced he is running again for U.S. Senate in Florida, this time as a Republican.

In a YouTube video shot outside Democratic U.S. Sen. Bill Nelson’s office in Orlando, the former Libertarian revealed he’s running for Nelson’s seat on the GOP ticket in 2018.

He also blamed “leftists” for the violent events in Charlottesville three days earlier, in which a counterprotester was killed and others injured after a car ran into them. An Ohio man has been charged with second-degree murder.

In his video, Invictus claimed “the left has been physically attacking patriotic groups, free speech rallies and protests of the destruction of our heritage in the South. [It’s] a campaign of terror from coast to coast.”

Invictus, 34, had previously run for a Florida U.S. Senate seat in 2016 as a Libertarian before losing in the party’s primary. He could not be reached for comment Monday.

Gov. Rick Scott, who’s said to be considering a Republican run for Senate as well, did not return a request for comment.

Continued - http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/politics/political-pulse/os-invictus-senate-candidacy-20170821-story.html

Uuuugh, not this guy again. Augustus Invictus is about one of the nastiest pieces of work you'll run across in politics. He is a card carrying white nationalist and proudly proclaims he thinks 'lesser' people should be thinned out (ie eugenics and the lot).

I would say he is a troll, but he has been around several election cycles. He is more like someone completely insane with too much money and education. So basically a freeper with a law degree and money.