Author Topic: Goat blood-drinking Charlottesville speaker from Orlando announces GOP run for Senate  (Read 2205 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Augustus Invictus, the former Orlando attorney listed as a speaker at the Aug. 12 white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Va., has announced he is running again for U.S. Senate in Florida, this time as a Republican.

In a YouTube video shot outside Democratic U.S. Sen. Bill Nelson’s office in Orlando, the former Libertarian revealed he’s running for Nelson’s seat on the GOP ticket in 2018.

He also blamed “leftists” for the violent events in Charlottesville three days earlier, in which a counterprotester was killed and others injured after a car ran into them. An Ohio man has been charged with second-degree murder.

In his video, Invictus claimed “the left has been physically attacking patriotic groups, free speech rallies and protests of the destruction of our heritage in the South. [It’s] a campaign of terror from coast to coast.”

Invictus, 34, had previously run for a Florida U.S. Senate seat in 2016 as a Libertarian before losing in the party’s primary. He could not be reached for comment Monday.

Gov. Rick Scott, who’s said to be considering a Republican run for Senate as well, did not return a request for comment.

Continued - http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/politics/political-pulse/os-invictus-senate-candidacy-20170821-story.html

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I've heard of him, I'm sure he wouldn't get many votes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustus_Sol_Invictus

It only gets worse.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

When I first moved to Florida 20 years ago there was a massive brawl and over 100 skin heads were arrested.   There are plenty of people like him here and probably everywhere.

There are nowhere close to enough for them to win an election.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
When I first moved to Florida 20 years ago there was a massive brawl and over 100 skin heads were arrested.   There are plenty of people like him here and probably everywhere.

There are nowhere close to enough for them to win an election.

This is a good thing. Let this fool run and watch him get 5% of the vote. Something then you can throw up in the face of the liberals down the road.
The Republic is lost.

Offline RoosGirl

For many reasons that don't make sense to me Bill Nelson has been impossible to replace.  An idiot like this sure as hell won't be able to do it.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
For many reasons that don't make sense to me Bill Nelson has been impossible to replace.  An idiot like this sure as hell won't be able to do it.

Bills an astronaut and brings a lot of pork home.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline RoosGirl

Yeah, him being an astronaut is one of those reasons that I don't understand.  Bringing home the money, that one's easy.

Offline Fantom

I thought the astronaut was Tony Nelson?   :shrug:
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Wingnut

I thought the astronaut was Tony Nelson?   :shrug:

Only if you dream

Offline Fantom

Only if you dream

Certainly have had worse dreams.....
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Oceander

It only gets worse.

Wow.  What a .... words fail me. 

Wingnut

Certainly have had worse dreams.....

Yes.  I had both types.

Offline Fantom

It only gets worse.

Ah, so the idea that successful people should have children and unsuccessful should not, is a bad idea?

Seems to me eugenics gets a bad rap from those who would force such. Humans are not any different than say wheat or any other organism. You can select for positive attributes or not. Nature does this.

Today I would say we are engaged in dis-eugenics. Our policies enhance the breeding of the least capable and suppress the  most successful of having more offspring. Whether you like the optics or not, that is like pulling the productive plants in a garden... and fertilizing the weeds.

Frederick Douglass

Oceander

Ah, so the idea that successful people should have children and unsuccessful should not, is a bad idea?

Seems to me eugenics gets a bad rap from those who would force such. Humans are not any different than say wheat or any other organism. You can select for positive attributes or not. Nature does this.

Today I would say we are engaged in dis-eugenics. Our policies enhance the breeding of the least capable and suppress the  most successful of having more offspring. Whether you like the optics or not, that is like pulling the productive plants in a garden... and fertilizing the weeds.

:facepalm2:

Offline RoosGirl

I wonder if Ben Carson's mother would disagree with you.

Offline Fantom

I wonder if Ben Carson's mother would disagree with you.

So, obviously his mother or father...probably both, had a decent I-Q.   Certainly these were not weeds.   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Carson Both productive.....you add to my argument.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 12:30:18 am by Fantom »

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

Frederick Douglass

Offline RoosGirl

So, it is true that a few rise, not sure that is statistically relevant. Obviously his mother or father...probably both had a decent I-Q.   Certainly these were not weeds.   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Carson Botth productive.....you add to my argument.

Ohhhh, we have to take statistics into account to decide whether a family line is worth continuing, based on your guess as to what the parents IQs are.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 12:33:00 am by RoosGirl »

Offline Fantom

Ohhhh, we have to take statistics into account to decide whether a family line is worth continuing.

Obviously you did not read the link. Which shows their family was taking care of itself. A beautiful garden.

Why the hostility? Do you think that low I.Q. people should be paid to have children? No work, just pop out more ...what votes for democrats/marxist?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 12:35:42 am by Fantom »

Frederick Douglass

Offline RoosGirl

Obviously you did not read the link. Which shows their family was taking care of itself. A beautiful garden.

Why the hostility? Do you think that low I.Q. people should be paid to have children? No work, just pop out more ...what votes for democrats/marxist?

I didn't read the whole thing.  I did get to the part where his mother found out his father had married another woman and found out he had a family with that woman prior to her when Ben was a youngster.  And I got to the part where his mother tried to kill herself and was hospitalized for psychiatric observation.

Offline Fantom

I didn't read the whole thing.  I did get to the part where his mother found out his father had married another woman and found out he had a family with that woman prior to her when Ben was a youngster.  And I got to the part where his mother tried to kill herself and was hospitalized for psychiatric observation.

Not speaking as to what moral failings were there.

Just that they were both productive citizens. I do not have a problem with a "safety net" helping people in times of distress.  Course, they should not get to vote during that time, but that is another topic.

What I am speaking against is dis-eugenics. Paying for generations of baby making from those who cannot make it on their own...... I.E. low I.Q. That is not the Carson Family.

If others wish to pursue eugenics of their own volition.... well ... my favorite author is Robert A Heinlein.... the Lazarus Project comes to mind.

If government is going to pay for babies, it should be the ones that enhance, not degrade the gene pool. Do you have a problem with that? Personally I wish government got out of the business of funding baby moma's.

However, if it is to be policy, at least let us make it work for everyone's betterment.

Frederick Douglass

Oceander

What do you know, we do have a full-blown fascist on-site here.

Offline RoosGirl

Not speaking as to what moral failings were there.

Just that they were both productive citizens. I do not have a problem with a "safety net" helping people in times of distress.  Course, they should not get to vote during that time, but that is another topic.

What I am speaking against is dis-eugenics. Paying for generations of baby making from those who cannot make it on their own...... I.E. low I.Q. That is not the Carson Family.

If others wish to pursue eugenics of their own volition.... well ... my favorite author is Robert A Heinlein.... the Lazarus Project comes to mind.

If government is going to pay for babies, it should be the ones that enhance, not degrade the gene pool. Do you have a problem with that? Personally I wish government got out of the business of funding baby moma's.

However, if it is to be policy, at least let us make it work for everyone's betterment.

Might as well just kill the low IQ people huh?  I mean, they're just a drain on society.  This is a ridiculous conversation to even have.  The gov't should not be funding baby machines.  Period.  Picking and choosing who gets to and doesn't get to have babies; that's God's work.

Offline Fantom

Might as well just kill the low IQ people huh?  I mean, they're just a drain on society.  This is a ridiculous conversation to even have.  The gov't should not be funding baby machines.  Period.  Picking and choosing who gets to and doesn't get to have babies; that's God's work.

Last first as is my wont.

I don't see anyone picking and choosing who gets to have babies. And yes, government should not be picking up the tab, especially for non-productive(generally will be low I.Q..not always) baby machines..that is dis-eugenics.

And lastly, I do not know who is advocating killing low I.Q. people...that would be forced eugenics.... another bad thing.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 02:07:16 am by Fantom »

Frederick Douglass