Author Topic: Antifa Terrorists Plan to Interrupt Trump’s Rally Tonight – But Bikers for Trump Will Stop Them!  (Read 2146 times)

rangerrebew

Antifa Terrorists Plan to Interrupt Trump’s Rally Tonight – But Bikers for Trump Will Stop Them!

By Thomas | Featured Commentator | August 22, 2017 1:30PM

President Donald Trump has a massive campaign rally in Phoenix, Arizona, tonight. Lines to enter the event are already very long, which presents a security risk… especially after Charlottesville and recent acts of violence caused by angry liberals.

The Bikers for Trump chapter in Arizona will be out in full force to protect Trump-supporting patriots from the angry domestic terrorists, Antifa.

http://thepoliticalinsider.com/bikers-trump-arizona/?utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI&utm_campaign=TPI_Afternoon_Newsletter_8_22_17&utm_source=TPI-Newsletter-8-22-17-afternoon&utm_medium=email

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Bikers for Trump.  :silly:

Offline endicom

Bikers for Trump.  :silly:

You like seeing Trump's supporters beaten?

Offline Cripplecreek

You like seeing Trump's supporters beaten?

Another mental giant heard from.

The bikers for trump are a fabrication. They were going to stop the big women's march against Trump in DC then called it off at the last minute. They're nothing but lying cowards who steal pics from other biker events and slap their name on them.

They're a joke and I will laugh at their pansy asses every time they're mentioned.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Cripple's right. If you are expecting a thousand ruffian bikers to defend Trump, you are in for a surprise.
Countdown to Resignation

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
This screams "clickbait" to me.

Offline Cripplecreek

Cripple's right. If you are expecting a thousand ruffian bikers to defend Trump, you are in for a surprise.

They claim numbers in the many thousands but don't appear to have any accomplishments aside from fooling gullible people into thinking they're numbers are vast.

Show me a picture of 1000 bikers for Trump and I'll show you the website they stole the picture from.

Offline endicom

They claim numbers in the many thousands but don't appear to have any accomplishments aside from fooling gullible people into thinking they're numbers are vast.

Show me a picture of 1000 bikers for Trump and I'll show you the website they stole the picture from.

We won't have to wait long to know.

Wingnut

Is Chemtrail Kelli gonna be at the rally?

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I hope none of them show up to the Twin Peaks on Camelback Rd with an 'unauthorized' rocker patch.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline edpc

The only good thing about that video was Abby Huntsman. With all of the talk about the 'wall of meat,' I canceled my cookout plans for this evening.

Offline Cripplecreek

The only good thing about that video was Abby Huntsman. With all of the talk about the 'wall of meat,' I canceled my cookout plans for this evening.

LOL I forgot about the slab of flab.

Offline bolobaby

If a thousand bikers show up and beat the snot out of some Antifa ze who attempts to pepper spray, throw urine, or otherwise assault the bikers while the police stand idly by, I will heartily cheer.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Wingnut

If a thousand bikers show up and beat the snot out of some Antifa ze who attempts to pepper spray, throw urine, or otherwise assault the bikers while the police stand idly by, I will heartily cheer.

I will be right there cheering them on @baba louie.

• Technical
I have no idea if BFT is real or as big as they say, but it's disturbing to me that a politician has their own paramilitary army, or that Trumpers want this.

Just another third-worldification of the United States.

Wingnut

I have no idea if BFT is real or as big as they say, but it's disturbing to me that a politician has their own paramilitary army, or that Trumpers want this.

The Rat Party had the KKK and now has AntiFa as their enforcement arm of the party... and you don't seem concerned in the least bit.

• Technical
The Rat Party had the KKK and now has AntiFa as their enforcement arm of the party... and you don't seem concerned in the least bit.

The KKK has petty much been apolitical after the Dixiecrats were swept out of the party more or less.

Yeah but the antifa are really just a bunch of anarchist punks.

Wingnut

Yeah but the antifa are really just a bunch of anarchist punks.

The Dems seem to embrace those punks. 
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 11:03:37 pm by Wingnut »

Offline skeeter

Do we want violent left-wingers in the streets confronted or not? Obviously the police won't do it, their strings are pulled by politicians.

And if the answer is yes, what do we expect those opposing the left to look like?

Offline edpc

“We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we set.  We’ve got have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.”

Barack Obama in Colorado Springs, July 2008

Wingnut

Do we want violent left-wingers in the streets confronted or not? Obviously the police won't do it, their strings are pulled by politicians.

And if the answer is yes, what do we expect those opposing the left to look like?
Left wingers always fold like a cheap wal*mart folding chair.

Offline endicom

Offline Cripplecreek

I get the impression they didn't show in any numbers if at all.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
“We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we set.  We’ve got have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.”

Barack Obama in Colorado Springs, July 2008
Exactly. These are the sprouts of all the little ACORNs Obama's bunch planted.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis