Author Topic: Polls: Trump slumping in Midwest  (Read 697 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Polls: Trump slumping in Midwest
« on: August 20, 2017, 09:56:29 pm »

Polls: Trump slumping in Midwest

By KYLE CHENEY

08/20/2017 10:23 AM EDT

President Donald Trump’s job approval ratings are sagging in three crucial states that helped him secure the presidency last year, according to NBC News/Marist polls released Sunday.

Trump’s approval is below 40 percent in Michigan (36 percent), Pennsylvania (35 percent) and Wisconsin (34 percent), according to the surveys, conducted in the four days after a violent white supremacist march last weekend in Charlottesville, Virginia. That time span includes Trump’s alternating responses to the episode, which drew widespread criticism from elected officials in Washington.

In all three states, Trump's disapproval ratings exceed 50 percent. The three states provided Trump 46 electoral votes in the 2016 election, arguably his margin of victory.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/20/trump-pennsylvania-michigan-wisconsin-polls-241836
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Re: Polls: Trump slumping in Midwest
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 01:02:16 am »
Fake news!

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 01:34:02 am »
Also from the poll, 2/3 of those polled said they were "embarrassed" by him, rather than proud.

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2017, 01:34:39 am »
Also from the poll, 2/3 of those polled said they were "embarrassed" by him, rather than proud.

More Fake News!!!!!

Online corbe

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2017, 01:48:00 am »
   If these polls get much worse I can imagine Trump saying 'If I've lost Fox & Fluff, I've lost Middle America'

Historical perspective.

Just a weak shot at humour, I don't believe ANY polls, at this point.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2017, 01:52:52 am »

Looks like his solid 30 to 35 percent is starting to fall away.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2017, 02:20:01 am »
And tomorrow there will be a poll that puts Trump's approval rating at 50%.  Polls are meaningless.