Author Topic: Report: Ivanka Trump Helped Push Steve Bannon out of the White House (Breitbart)  (Read 1233 times)

Online corbe

Report: Ivanka Trump Helped Push Steve Bannon out of the White House

Reuters

by Charlie Spiering20 Aug 2017

A Daily Mail report cites sources giving Ivanka Trump credit for forcing Steve Bannon out of the White House.
The article references “Washington sources” that Trump’s daughter Ivanka pushed out Bannon because of his “far-right views” clashing with her Jewish faith.

Bannon’s departure, the Daily Mail reports, was “done to save the Presidency,” according to a source close to Ivanka Trump, claiming that Bannon leaving “changes everything” with the Trump presidency.

But according to a report from Axios reporter Jonathan Swan, Bannon had not “meaningfully advised the president about his response to Charlottesville,” although the pair spoke on the phone over the weekend.

<..snip..>

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/20/report-ivanka-trump-helped-push-steve-bannon-out-of-the-white-house/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Report: Ivanka Trump Helped Push Steve Bannon out of the White House

A Daily Mail report cites sources giving Ivanka Trump credit for forcing Steve Bannon out of the White House.

The article references “Washington sources” that Trump’s daughter Ivanka pushed out Bannon because of his “far-right views” clashing with her Jewish faith.

I'm going to guess one of the sources was actually Bannon.  Also, I'm not certain a self-described Leninist and someone in favor of heavy income taxation is really 'far right.' 
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Oceander

So the internationalist flavor of leftism in the White House managed to push out the nationalist flavor of leftism in the White House. 

Online corbe

Bitter much, Steve?   
   I'm sure Bannon leaked this to the Daily Mail to give Breitbart cover to report it. 
   So much for fighting Trump's enemies from the 'outside'.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
   Bitter much, Steve?   
   I'm sure Bannon leaked this to the Daily Mail to give Breitbart cover to report it. 
   So much for fighting Trump's enemies from the 'outside'.

In the end, who do you think Trump will side with, temporary political allies that he has a history of changing on a whim, or his own daughter?

Oceander

In the end, who do you think Trump will side with, temporary political allies that he has a history of changing on a whim, or his own daughter?

And the daughter's left-wing husband. 

Online corbe

Realizing that half the people that voted for Trump did so as pure rejection of hellary, lesser of two evil thing, but no doubt in my mind Ivanka and Jarad would have voted for her against any GOP nominee other than dear ol dad.

Oceander

Realizing that half the people that voted for Trump did so as pure rejection of hellary, lesser of two evil thing, but no doubt in my mind Ivanka and Jarad would have voted for her against any GOP nominee other than dear ol dad.

Of course.  In fact, they couldn't vote for Daddy in the NY GOP primaries because they were registered democrats and you have to change your registration about a year ahead of time. 

Offline edpc

This is probably more about controlling access and power than actual ideology. The Trumps are very closed and clannish, with strange ideas about entitlement and who is fit to govern.

-snip-

Trump has handed down his sense of entitlement to the next generation. His son Donald Jr. told me: “Like him, I'm a big believer in race-horse theory. He's an incredibly accomplished guy, my mother's incredibly accomplished, she's an Olympian, so I'd like to believe genetically I'm predisposed to [be] better than average.”

-snip-

The racehorse theory of human development explains Trump's belief in his suitability for political leadership, despite the fact that he has never held office. He's absolutely convinced that America's problems will be solved by his God-given management skills, bankruptcies notwithstanding. You are either born with superior qualities — the right DNA — or you are not. And people get what they deserve. In his case, that includes the White House.

Source.....

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-1203-dantonio-trump-race-horse-theory-20151203-story.html

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Hey, Steve .... plop yourself between a man and his family and guess who the man chooses.   

Yup, Steve Bannon is quite the genius.   888blackhat

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
This is probably more about controlling access and power than actual ideology. The Trumps are very closed and clannish, with strange ideas about entitlement and who is fit to govern.

-snip-

Trump has handed down his sense of entitlement to the next generation. His son Donald Jr. told me: “Like him, I'm a big believer in race-horse theory. He's an incredibly accomplished guy, my mother's incredibly accomplished, she's an Olympian, so I'd like to believe genetically I'm predisposed to [be] better than average.”

-snip-

The racehorse theory of human development explains Trump's belief in his suitability for political leadership, despite the fact that he has never held office. He's absolutely convinced that America's problems will be solved by his God-given management skills, bankruptcies notwithstanding. You are either born with superior qualities — the right DNA — or you are not. And people get what they deserve. In his case, that includes the White House.

Source.....

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-1203-dantonio-trump-race-horse-theory-20151203-story.html

One of his more disturbing beliefs. Right from Charles Davenport's the laws of improvement of corn and of racehorses . One of the founders of the early 20th Century eugenics movement.

Offline edpc

One of his more disturbing beliefs. Right from Charles Davenport's the laws of improvement of corn and of racehorses . One of the founders of the early 20th Century eugenics movement.

Some incidents where he discusses it....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yh0jAxOxGE

Yes, I know this is a HuffPo video, but it's taken from various sources and interviews/speeches he's given from the 80s to the present.  It's obviously something to which he subscribes.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
It's gonna be really interesting to see what behind the curtains shenanigans Bannon will reveal now that he's on the outs with Trump.

Wonder how long it will be before any story published by Breitbart will get shouted down with "Fake News!" in certain circles?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online mountaineer

Also, I'm not certain a self-described Leninist and someone in favor of heavy income taxation is really 'far right.'
According to the news media and other leftists, anyone who isn't, well, them, is far right - even if they actually hold the same views.  (Case in point, anitfa and  neo-Nazis). :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org