Author Topic: Stop Trump Job Advertisements on Craiglist Pays $11-$16/hour (Sample job ad posted for you to see)  (Read 556 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: CRAIGLIST

URL: https://boston.craigslist.org/search/jjj?sort=rel&query=stop+trump

I don't know if you guys use CRAIGSLIST.

I've used it once or twice to buy stuff. Craigslist (stylized as craigslist) is an American classified advertisements website with sections devoted to jobs, housing, personals, for sale, items wanted, services, community, gigs, resumés, and discussion forums.

Well, my Jewish colleague just pointed some interesting ads ( tons of them ) for JOBS whose main function is to help STOP TRUMP

SEE THE ADS HERE ( I WONDER WHO's PAYING FOR THIS ):

https://boston.craigslist.org/search/jjj?query=stop%20trump&sort=rel

One interesting sample ad:

BUILD YOUR RESUME WORKING TO STOP TRUMP- FT- AVG $11-16/hr (Downtown Boston)

compensation: $11-$16

employment type: full-time

The Fund for the Public Interest is seeking hard-working individuals with great communication skills and a passion for social change to fill our campaign staff and Field Manager positions across the country this summer.

Our Mission:

The Trump administration and some leaders in Congress are pursuing an agenda that puts our environment and everyday people at risk. This summer the Fund is running nationwide campaigns to defend our most important environmental and consumer protections. To tackle climate change and ensure that big banks and credit card companies don't take advantage of people like you and me, it won't be enough to be right or have a great argument. To get decision makers to do the right thing, you need hundreds, thousands, sometimes millions of people to make their voices heard through petitions, emails, small donations, and meetings. Change takes people power and the Fund builds that power. For more than 30 years, we've helped to win campaigns and build resources for the nation's top public interest and environmental organizations, including Environment America and USPIRG.

Job Description:

Currently, we have paid Canvasser and Field Manager positions open in Boston. These are full-time positions at an average of $11-16/hr.

Responsibilities:

Help the directors launch the campaign and build a team of staff this spring

Build membership and raise money for environmental and social change organizations

Educate and engage citizens on pressing issues

Recruit, train and manage a team of staff in the office and in the field

Meet with the directors each week to evaluate progress and provide input on hiring decisions, goals and priorities

While on staff, you will gain knowledge of pressing issues facing our country, learn how to effectively generate public support to influence decision makers, and obtain a firm understanding of the political process.

Why Apply?

You should apply if you want to...

* Make a real difference on important environmental and social issues

* Get experience with grassroots mobilization and fundraising

* Gain the skills and connections needed to launch a career in non-profit, political, or grassroots organizing

* Earn an average of $11-16/hr this summer, working for something you believe in

* Build long-lasting relationships with a team of people from all across the country who share your interests and concerns on important issues

Qualifications

Passion for environmental and social change

Excellent communication skills

Strong work ethic

Previous experience with staff management or leadership may improve candidacy.

Job Type: Full-time

Call today - 617-292-4810

Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.

do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 03:11:50 pm by SirLinksALot »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
The challenge with Craig's List ads is anyone can post them with zero verification of the nature or who is behind it. For example, it has become very common now for 4Chan trolls to create 'crisis actor' ads every time any tragedy happens, just to troll and get laughs at how it spreads on /pol/.

This may be real, but I would be suspect of pretty much anything on Craig's List. Frankly, the way some of these groups organize, Craig's List is the last thing they would want to use. With better resources like Meetup.com and Facebook, you can organize and recruit better and not have it get out to the world like these ads. Plus, many of these groups are so masterful at manipulation and propaganda, it is doubtful they need to pay the protestors.

In addition to just trolling for LULZ, remember FUD.

Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt.

Political opponents would love for people to chase imaginary rabbits as it keeps them off guard.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 03:33:45 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I'd be surprised if a bunch of pro trump people didn't go there and recruit all their friends, then show up and counter protest, after cashing their checks.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I suppose the NTs will deny these jobs were 100% completely created by the President.

Offline libertybele

It appears that the DEMS (could be funded by Soros, Clinton, Bammy, who knows) are finding leaders to organize grassroot efforts.  I would venture to say that this is probably going on throughout the country.  Really nothing new, but perhaps the DEMS are now stepping up their efforts and certainly a lot of folks use Craig's list and a lot of folks need the cash. The GOP have grassroot efforts as well; with Cruz having the best ground game going, at least so far.

So ... all I can say is the time is now to find some type of conservative organization to meet up with or if you like your Senator or your Representative or state Representative, visit their website or give them a call and see what you can do to help get them re-elected.  We can no longer afford to sit on the sidelines.  There is a very concentrated effort to not only bring down this President but conservatives and the GOP.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I suppose the NTs will deny these jobs were 100% completely created by the President.
That's like saying horses made stable jobs...mucking stalls.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis