Author Topic: Mother of Charlottesville victim: 'I will not' speak to Trump  (Read 876 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mother of Charlottesville victim: 'I will not' speak to Trump
« on: August 18, 2017, 12:51:57 pm »
By Julia Manchester - 08/18/17 08:22 AM EDT

he mother of the 32-year-old woman killed amid the racially charged violence in Charlottesville, Va., said on Friday she has not spoken with President Trump — and she is not planning to.

ABC News's Robin Roberts asked Susan Bro, the mother of Heather Heyer, if she has spoken to the president in the wake of her daughter's death.

"I have not and now I will not," Bro said on "Good Morning America," adding she had received dozens of missed calls from the White House on Wednesday, which was the day of her daughter's funeral.

"I'm not talking to the president now. I'm sorry, after what he said about my child. It's not that I saw somebody else's tweets about him. I saw an actual clip of him at a press conference equating the protesters, like Ms. Heyer, with the KKK and the white supremacists," she said.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/347061-mother-of-woman-killed-in-charlottesville-i-will-not-talk-to-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Mother of Charlottesville victim: 'I will not' speak to Trump
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 01:22:53 pm »
I think she's misinterpreting what he said, but she should probably be left alone for a while, anyway.  You never know how these things will go, if the president gets directly involved.  Look at Cindy Sheehan as an example.  She praised Bush 43, at first.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 01:23:32 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 01:26:07 pm »
By Julia Manchester - 08/18/17 08:22 AM EDT

he mother of the 32-year-old woman killed amid the racially charged violence in Charlottesville, Va., said on Friday she has not spoken with President Trump — and she is not planning to.

ABC News's Robin Roberts asked Susan Bro, the mother of Heather Heyer, if she has spoken to the president in the wake of her daughter's death.

"I have not and now I will not," Bro said on "Good Morning America," adding she had received dozens of missed calls from the White House on Wednesday, which was the day of her daughter's funeral.

"I'm not talking to the president now. I'm sorry, after what he said about my child. It's not that I saw somebody else's tweets about him. I saw an actual clip of him at a press conference equating the protesters, like Ms. Heyer, with the KKK and the white supremacists," she said.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/347061-mother-of-woman-killed-in-charlottesville-i-will-not-talk-to-trump

umm no she didn't

She might have seen someone on CNN trying to say he did that.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2017, 01:33:58 pm »
I was wondering whether Ms. Bro was the least bit offended when the fat antifas crashed her daughter's funeral.  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 01:45:28 pm »
Most people only know what the media allows them to know. I know lots of people who think Trump never condemned the Nazis.
Countdown to Resignation

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2017, 02:37:45 pm »
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/08/msnbcs_katy_tur_shamelessly_tries_to_bait_mother_of_charlottesville_victim_into_hating_on_trump.html

August 18, 2017
MSNBC’s Katy Tur shamelessly tries to bait mother of Charlottesville victim into hating on Trump
By Thomas Lifson

Trump haters, intoxicated on the Nazi-KKK-Trump meme they are pushing, are unmasking themselves as hateful cynics.  Yesterday, we saw Katy Tur of MSNBC metaphorically morph before our eyes into a vulture feasting for political carrion on the body of Charlottesville victim Heather Heyer.  Interviewing Susan Bro, Heather Heyer’s mother, Tur asked five straight questions, trying to get the grieving mother to stop being scrupulously nonpolitical and give her something to use against Trump.  How is this not exploitation? How is this not harassment?

more at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2017, 02:46:31 pm »
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/08/msnbcs_katy_tur_shamelessly_tries_to_bait_mother_of_charlottesville_victim_into_hating_on_trump.html

August 18, 2017
MSNBC’s Katy Tur shamelessly tries to bait mother of Charlottesville victim into hating on Trump
By Thomas Lifson

Trump haters, intoxicated on the Nazi-KKK-Trump meme they are pushing, are unmasking themselves as hateful cynics.  Yesterday, we saw Katy Tur of MSNBC metaphorically morph before our eyes into a vulture feasting for political carrion on the body of Charlottesville victim Heather Heyer.  Interviewing Susan Bro, Heather Heyer’s mother, Tur asked five straight questions, trying to get the grieving mother to stop being scrupulously nonpolitical and give her something to use against Trump.  How is this not exploitation? How is this not harassment?

more at link

Almost 4 minutes into the interview, she says she doesn't want to make it about politics, despite asking many political questions earlier. Also, there is an inexcusable history fail when she referred to Lee as the confederacy president.  That would be Jefferson Davis.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2017, 02:48:48 pm »
Almost 4 minutes into the interview, she says she doesn't want to make it about politics, despite asking many political questions earlier. Also, there is an inexcusable history fail when she referred to Lee as the confederacy president.  That would be Jefferson Davis.

Idiocracy was a documentary.

Offline edpc

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2017, 02:54:20 pm »
Incidentally, Katy's father, Robert Tur, was a news helicopter pilot during the coverage of the 1992 LA Riots.  In 2013, he decided he'd rather be Hanna Zoey Tur.  Mental stability isn't a family strong suit.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 02:59:49 pm by edpc »

Offline endicom

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2017, 02:57:28 pm »
She refers to her daughter as Ms. Heyer?

Offline edpc

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2017, 03:01:57 pm »
She refers to her daughter as Ms. Heyer?

I believe she's attempting to quote Trump referring to her in that manner.  Problem is, I can't find where he did that. It certainly wasn't in the press conference a couple days back.

Offline endicom

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2017, 04:40:31 pm »
I believe she's attempting to quote Trump referring to her in that manner.  Problem is, I can't find where he did that. It certainly wasn't in the press conference a couple days back.

I think @driftdiver has the idea. She took the reporting of what he said as fact.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2017, 05:41:37 pm »
Incidentally, Katy's father, Robert Tur, was a news helicopter pilot during the coverage of the 1992 LA Riots.  In 2013, he decided he'd rather be Hanna Zoey Tur.  Mental stability isn't a family strong suit.

Are you sure that's not a man?

Offline edpc

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2017, 05:52:22 pm »

That's her father, after his transformation.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2017, 07:33:10 pm »
Yes, it's a man. It's just a mentally confused man who thinks a new hairstyle and some makeup makes him a woman.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org