Author Topic: CNN: There Will Be Questions About Whether Barcelona Attack Was ‘Copycat’ of Charlottesville  (Read 604 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
CNN host Wolf Blitzer said Thursday there would be questions if the Barcelona terror attack involving a van crashing into a group of people was a "copycat" of what happened in Charlottesville, Va.

At least 13 people were killed and more than 50 were injured in Barcelona on Thursday when men rammed their van into a crowd of pedestrians at Las Ramblas, a popular tourism area in the city in northeastern Spain. The attack came five days after a man with white supremacist group ties was arrested for driving his car into a group of counter-protesters in Charlottesville, killing one woman and injuring multiple others.

CNN national security correspondent Jim Sciutto said the "shared tactics" of the attackers in both instances was "alarming."

"In light of the uproar of the last couple days, five days apart you have a white supremacist in Charlottesville use a vehicle to kill, and here you have attackers at least following the modus operandi of terrorists using vehicles apparently to kill as well, and those shared tactics should be alarming," Sciutto said.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/cnn-questions-barcelona-attack-copycat-charlottesville/
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
No, it's actually a copycat of previous vehicle attacks in France and London committed by Islamists, but thanks for trying. Video at source.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Wingnut

The Talking heads are so simple.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
No, it's actually a copycat of previous vehicle attacks in France and London committed by Islamists, but thanks for trying. Video at source.

I believe this is the 6th use of a vehicle like this in the past 2 years by ISIS. if anything, Fields was copying ISIS.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The only comparisons and questions about it being connected to Charlottesville will be coming from the moronic race pandering morons on the left and the media, but I repeat myself.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Blitzer becomes a bigger fool every day. His dedication to that cause would be impressive if it wasn't so depressing.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley