Author Topic: Trump Will Subsidize Obamacare  (Read 2456 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Trump Will Subsidize Obamacare
« on: August 17, 2017, 07:07:29 pm »
With the Republican Obamacare alternative still missing in action, Obamacare's cost continues to skyrocket, and President Trump must again subsidize insurers for the month of August to help shoulder the Affordable Care Act's incredible financial burden.

One of Obamacare's provisions requires the federal government to subsidize insurers with something called cost-sharing reduction payments (CSRs), to help with the law's mandate for reduced deductibles and co-payments for low-income buyers of health insurance, which cost insurers millions.....

http://www.dailywire.com/news/19858/trump-will-subsidize-obamacarefor-now-paul-bois?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: Trump Will Subsidize Obamacare
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 07:10:24 pm »
Josh Kushner will be happy to hear that.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2017, 07:12:28 pm »

I blame Deep State.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online LMAO

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2017, 07:13:10 pm »
 :shrug:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2017, 07:13:43 pm »
Well hey, he makes liberals heads explode so it doesn't matter right?

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2017, 07:15:11 pm »
Well hey, he makes liberals heads explode so it doesn't matter right?

He has too, if he stops the entire system will implode.   Thats how it was designed
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2017, 12:14:56 am »
He has too, if he stops the entire system will implode.   Thats how it was designed

And if the entire system implodes, we all know no member of the Congressional GOP caucus will support the POTUS---they're proven liars and cowards. 

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2017, 12:57:55 am »
And if the entire system implodes, we all know no member of the Congressional GOP caucus will support the POTUS---they're proven liars and cowards.
And make sure you keep voting for them, and encourage everyone else to vote for the party - because you know..... there is no other choice and you have to do your duty to vote for more of the same while pretending they will fix it this time.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Fantom

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2017, 01:06:11 am »
And make sure you keep voting for them, and encourage everyone else to vote for the party - because you know..... there is no other choice and you have to do your duty to vote for more of the same while pretending they will fix it this time.

Well, it is a binary choice. Voting for that binary did give us Gorsuch.

Having said that, vote out the Kasick/scum/McCain/rinos at every chance. Third party is not an option.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2017, 01:12:30 am »

I would appreciate it if you would stop blaming the American people for this.  Blame the politician who lied ... aim your damn sword in their direction for a change.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 01:13:01 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Fantom

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2017, 01:19:16 am »

I would appreciate it if you would stop blaming the American people for this.  Blame the politician who lied ... aim your damn sword in their direction for a change.

There is that.   :beer:
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2017, 01:28:09 am »
Well, it is a binary choice. Voting for that binary did give us Gorsuch.

Having said that, vote out the Kasick/scum/McCain/rinos at every chance. Third party is not an option.

Keep practicing insanity then and enjoy more of what you already have.

Third party is the ONLY option short of a bloodbath or subjugation.

Of course national repentance is the first option, but the vast majority of the country hate the idea and think the notion itself is evil.

So they lean on politics to save them, and then - only between two wholly corrupted parts of an oligarchy.

Having been declared a traitor of the country by your fellows simply because I chose not to vote for your party or candidate, I have no allegiance to you nor am I required to point my sword in a direction that absolves you from the consequences of your own stupid choices.

I blame you for the feckless rubber-stampers of ObamaCare as easily as you blame me for "causing Trump to fail". 

You actually vote for these corrupt morons and then insist we keep voting for them and their party even after they are proven frauds, liars and Statists - because "the other is worse".

You deserve all the blame of the consequences coming, because you not only closed your own eyes to the truth - you demanded that everyone else keep them shut, pull the lever for them while telling those of us who were warning of these consequences to shut up or be seen as the enemy.

So I point the sword of truth at you. You wouldn't hear it then.  You won't hear it now.

You can come try knocking it out of my hands if you like, but I warn you - your condescending snark might as well be a pool noodle if that is what you intend to use.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2017, 01:38:54 am »

Who was it that suggested Trump use an EO to remove subsidies for Congress?  Yep, Trump is completely blameless.  There is absolutely nothing he can do other than throw more money into O-care.   *****rollingeyes*****
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 01:39:12 am by RoosGirl »

Online corbe

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2017, 01:49:57 am »
   I, like many Briefers here, predicted this exact outcome 7 months ago, some like @INVAR predicted it long ago on that dark, gloomy night in 2011 when it was legislated by the idiots the American Public elected.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2017, 01:56:42 am »
Didn't he promise to let it implode?

Most of us knew better, but the point stands.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Concerned

« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2017, 02:02:11 am »
If Trump truly is insistent on repealing ObamaCare, why would he subsidize it?  If he truly believes  we should let it implode, why would he subsidize it? 
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Online corbe

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2017, 02:36:12 am »
If Trump truly is insistent on repealing ObamaCare, why would he subsidize it?  If he truly believes  we should let it implode, why would he subsidize it? 

Good question, @Concerned but someone is telling him he's gonna 'lose votes' he never had or ever will get anyway and he believes them just as GWB before him, sometimes it's not always about political expediency, It could be about the Country.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2017, 03:12:33 am »

He has friends who are counting on that money starting with the Kushner family.

Online LMAO

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2017, 03:26:59 am »

Obamacare won't implode. The Federal Reserve will just print all the money needed
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2017, 03:28:34 am »

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2017, 03:35:45 am »
Obamacare won't implode. The Federal Reserve will just print all the money needed

And our money will look just like this within a few years and it will be able to buy ONE cup of coffee:

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2017, 03:52:19 am »
And our money will look just like this within a few years and it will be able to buy ONE cup of coffee:

And an ordinary cup of drinking chocolate costs four million pounds.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2017, 03:57:41 am »
Well, just thank God it's Trump in office who is just going to throw a shit ton more money into it and not let it implode.

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2017, 03:57:43 am »
Having been declared a traitor of the country by your fellows simply because I chose not to vote for your party or candidate,

Wow, someone certainly has an inflated sense of self.  Trust me, no one's taking the time to label you anything.

I blame you for the feckless rubber-stampers of ObamaCare as easily as you blame me for "causing Trump to fail".

Yes, I know.  And I still don't care. 

You can come try knocking it out of my hands if you like, but I warn you -

ROFLMAO   :silly:  Relax sunshine, I'm not going to try and knock the sword out of your hand.  It would be like taking a security blanket from a toddler....too easy and not worth the tantrum.

Good night @INVAR  I'm wishing you a good night's rest.

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2017, 04:02:18 am »
Who was it that suggested Trump use an EO to remove subsidies for Congress?  Yep, Trump is completely blameless.  There is absolutely nothing he can do other than throw more money into O-care.   *****rollingeyes*****

Can the President count on your support @RoosGirl when he takes, as you suggest, unilateral action?