Author Topic: Ted Cruz Calls Charlottesville Car Attack Deliberate ‘Domestic Terrorism’, Urges Justice Dept. Investigation  (Read 8177 times)

Offline Hoodat

Didn't Newt help balance the budget?

Not unless Noot was in Congress in 1957.  Because that is the last year the Treasury ran a surplus.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Wingnut

What's the point? Sometimes you have to be a team player. Didn't Newt help balance the budget? I'm sure he's done quite a lot.

His accomplishments are:

Hasbeen.
Neverwas.
Wannabe.

You cant stack shit much higher on the bonafides

Offline RoosGirl

In a statement, the White House sought to clarify that President Donald Trump condemns violence, bigotry and hatred, and it said “of course that includes white supremacists, KKK, neo-Nazis and all extremist groups.”

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,276119.msg1418346.html#msg1418346

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
    More recently, the federal budget was balanced in fiscal years 1998, 1999, 2000 and 2001. A Republican-controlled Congress approved the appropriations for each one of those years and Democratic President Bill Clinton signed them. In fiscal years 1994 and 1995, when President Clinton governed with a Democrat-controlled Congress, the federal government ran deficits of $203.2 billion and $163.9 billion respectively.
    http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/no-democrat-controlled-congress-has-balanced-federal-budget-40-years-no-republican
Apparently, the matter is disputed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Didn't FDR declare some king of an emergency? IIRC that "emergency" has yet to be declared over.

@jpsb

Yes,the obvious one being after Japan attacked Pearl Harbor,but I THINK he declared a state of emergency early in his term to allow new access to the public treasury during the early days of the his first term. There may have been others also that benefited and strengthened the left,but they are no more than a distant and vague memory to me now. He was in office so long there practically had to have been several.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yeah, the Constitution is nothing more than a voluntary garden party, where you can come and go as you please. 

:facepalm2:

@Oceander

Ok,it's now offical. You are a clueless fool,and untrainable.

Tell us all,what do you "FEEL" the term "voluntary union" means?

No doubt you are one of the fools that thing the War of Northern Agression was found over slavery.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I appreciate your comments.

I'll answer this way:

Truth is not dependent upon a society's dominant values, nor upon situational ethics. What was wrong in ancient Greece, or in medieval France, or in colonial America, or in Nazi Germany, is still wrong today, everywhere.

I clearly agree that is the way things SHOULD be and are SUPPOSED to be,but the reality is far different.

The fact that Bubba Bush and Bubba Clinton are running around as free as birds,and enjoying their ill-gotten gains from their treasonous acts of selling our country down the drain is proof of that.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So why aren't they calling this guy a "lone wolf", unlike every time a Muslim commits an act of terror?

@dfwgator

Obviously because he is white,which means he is PROBABLY a Christian.

"Probably" is plenty close for the media and political creatures.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

Sure.  Read back up the thread to your "yeah, but who started it" post.

@CatherineofAragon

No. You obviously found it or think you found it,so either post a link to it or STFU about it. I'm not going to waste my time chasing rumors or fairy tales.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Heck, from what I read, maybe the counter-protesters were caving in the back window of his car.

We can rule that one out. There is a photo of his car from the rear as he was driving into the crowd that has been posted,and his rear window is clearly unharmed.

And even if they did bust out his rear window,that is no justification to drive into a crowd and murder at random.

We do have to find out more. It's very tragic that someone died,

I agree.

otherwise, I doubt if this whole story would have such gravity.

Naw,the left has been drooling with anticipation about this from the moment it was announced. They were poised to make something of it before it even began. That psycho just gave them what they wanted.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I see people condemning neo-Nazis, Klan, and White Supremacists because they are neo-Nazis, Klan, and White Supremacists.  A worldview that has been proven to be evil.  And a worldview that killed off over 400,000 Americans.

@HonestJohn

Are you so stupid you are incapable of comprehending and learning,or are you just posing as an ignorant fool for political reasons?

Any adult that is into politics and  still thinks Mr Lincoln's War was about slavery shouldn't be allowed to drive or operate heavy equipment.

I give schoolchildren a break on this one because they are being taught that lie is the truth in school,and they are still at the age where they are gullible.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And Communists are responsible for the deaths of over 100 million.

@dfwgator @HonestJohn

AND right up to 1942 ,the communists and the Nazi's were allies and goombas.  Hell,they even agreed on a joint invasion of Poland,and had the country split up before they even invaded it.

In fact,the Nazi version of fascism,which is slightly different than the Communist version of fascism,was just peachy-keen with "kindly old Uncle Joe",one of FDR's idols.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 09:16:05 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Wow.  You've just said, in essence, that you believe their worldview isn't bad, they are just going about it wrong.

@HonestJohn

You are in desperate need of a new screen name. I'm betting "Beria" is available,comrade.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@dfwgator

Now even Gingrich is saying Trump needs to speak out more strongly.

@CatherineofAragon

Yeah,crocodile tears are always safe in politics.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Seeing those too dumb ass speakers makes me long for the old days.

@Wingnut

Tip O'Neil had evil covered,but there was nothing the tiniest bit dumb about him.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Of course you do realize the Left said as many nasty things about Reagan, as they say about Trump now.   So that hasn't changed all that much.

@dfwgator

I have never forgotten how those evil bastards on the left talked trash about Barry Goldwater,and their co-conspirators in the alleged Republican Party applauded.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm not so sure it is so much just the Left

The left leadership aren't even leftists. Does ANYONE REALLY think people like the Clintons and McAulliffe believe in equality and sharing anything with anyone? Once they gain absolute power they would make Beria and Stalin look like debutantes by comparison.

You can bet your bippy that the very instant the political left in this country takes power that their supporters who are actual leftists will be amongst the first people loaded on the trains.

Useful tools,useful tools.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Racism is evil regardless of which color shows it.  I don't recall all this hand wringing when BLM was shooting cops and running over people and burning down businesses.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

No. You obviously found it or think you found it,so either post a link to it or STFU about it. I'm not going to waste my time chasing rumors or fairy tales.

@sneakypete

Bite me.  If you forgot what you posted that quickly, your memory problems aren't mine.

Offline Hoodat

@Hoodat

Yup,no doubt about it,"Temporary Ted" can be outraged with there are points to be scored from it.

This reminds me of a section I saw in MAD Magazine as a kid - 'You never can win with a bigot'

http://salibiyyah.blogspot.com/2010/09/you-never-can-win-with-bigot.html

How far will you move the goal posts this time?

How come Ted Cruz never called out BLM?

But he did call out BLM.

Only to score points.

btw, when did you come up with "Temporary Ted"?  Did you make that one up all by yourself?  Or did you have to come up with something else when you found out there was no lie to back up the 'Lying Ted' schtick.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

@sneakypete

Bite me.  If you forgot what you posted that quickly, your memory problems aren't mine.

Ah, the pitfalls of making it up as he goes.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I kinda like "Temporary Ted". But the shorter version even better, "TempTed".
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Wingnut

Offline Suppressed

@Suppressed

Close,but no cigar. You can prove a light bulb is good if it is emitting light,but the switch could be faulty allowing it to glow with the switch off,or the bulb itself could be burned out and not glowing even though it is getting electricity.

You just stated another fallacy.  Besides, you're not addressing the statement I made.  I didn't mention the bulb, I mentioned the switch alone.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn