Author Topic: How to Make Money Off Our Coming Nuclear Apocalypse  (Read 569 times)

Wingnut

How to Make Money Off Our Coming Nuclear Apocalypse
« on: August 12, 2017, 12:15:16 am »
There is money to be made on the sheeples fears. 

resident Donald Trump, who is apparently one of the few people who becomes angrier and more agitated on vacation, took a break from golfing at his bucolic Bedminster, New Jersey club this week to casually threaten North Korea with nuclear annihilation, a taunt that Kim Jong-un gamely lobbed back. “North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States,” the president warned, or “they will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen.” In response, the Hermit Kingdom said it was thinking about attacking Guam (and also called Trump’s statement “nonsense” and claimed only “absolute force” can work on him). The next day, minutes after Secretary of State Rex Tillerson assured the world there was nothing to worry about, Trump tweeted “My first order as President was to renovate and modernize our nuclear arsenal. It is now far stronger and more powerful than ever before.” Various Trump aides, advisers, and White House staffers downplayed the president’s escalating rhetoric, signaling that he should not be taken seriously. But Trump, as usual, countered their best efforts by insisting that he should be taken very seriously. “Let’s see what he does with Guam. If he does something in Guam, it will be an event the likes of which nobody's seen before, what will happen in North Korea,” Trump told reporters Thursday, adding, amazingly, that his comments weren‘t a “dare” but a “statement of fact.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/08/how-to-make-money-off-our-coming-nuclear-apocalypse

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Re: How to Make Money Off Our Coming Nuclear Apocalypse
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 12:20:31 am »
3 Defense Stocks in Focus Post Trump's North Korea Remarks    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/3-defense-stocks-focus-post-202608677.html

Zacks Equity Research
Zacks August 11, 2017

Major defense stocks rallied on Aug 9, following a fresh altercation between the U.S. President Donald Trump and his North Korean counterpart Kim Jong-un. Notably, Trump warned North Korea that if the nation does not refrain from its repeated missiles threats, the U.S. will respond with “fire and fury.”

HonestJohn

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 02:58:46 am »
I have some dehydrated water for sale.

Put one capsule into a pot and add 2 quarts of H20.

Stir for 15 minutes and voila!

It's going for $59.99 + shipping and handling.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 02:59:16 am by HonestJohn »

Offline corbe

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 03:10:42 am »
   I figured it out in the 60's getting stoned under the black light, I had assumed everyone else did too.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 03:11:05 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 03:26:29 am »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2017, 03:47:10 am »
I have some dehydrated water for sale.

Put one capsule into a pot and add 2 quarts of H20.

Stir for 15 minutes and voila!

It's going for $59.99 + shipping and handling.

How much water does it make?

Do I need rubber gloves?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2017, 05:35:23 pm »
I'm selling school desks for $ 130 each - if the big one drops be prepared!

Wingnut

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2017, 08:00:52 pm »
I'm selling school desks for $ 130 each - if the big one drops be prepared!

Funny thing about that picture...when we did duck and cover drills the girls in my class wore skirts.  I ducked but never covered.