Author Topic: Study: Trump’s actions are directly responsible for rising health care premiums  (Read 696 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Despite the repeated failure of Republicans in Congress to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act, Trump has succeeded in raising health care premiums.

A number of insurers who provide coverage through the Obamacare marketplaces have requested double digit rate increases for the coming year, and the majority cite uncertainty about the actions of the Trump administrations as the reason for the requested increases, according to a new study released Thursday.

https://thinkprogress.org/study-trumps-actions-are-directly-responsible-for-rising-health-care-premiums-7346811a2003/

Whatever.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline LMAO

So who do we blame for rising health insurance premiums when Obama was POTUS
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
So who do we blame for rising health insurance premiums when Obama was POTUS
Bush. Duh.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline skeeter

Pretty transparent load of political bullsh*t.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
What actions?

As a reminder, many of the bad parts of the ACA kept being delayed by executive order as to not hurt the dems in the elections (it didn't work). Those EO's expired.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
What actions?

As a reminder, many of the bad parts of the ACA kept being delayed by executive order as to not hurt the dems in the elections (it didn't work). Those EO's expired.

I would like to see the actual figures on how many people will lose their coverage with every price hike.

As opposed to those who would have "lost" their insurance with a repeal of the bleep Care Act.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Pretty transparent load of political bullsh*t.

Yep.  Unworthy of further discussion.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Wingnut

Yep.  Unworthy of further discussion.

We are unworthy....    :th_10444:Mods...please delete Freds post!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 12:46:39 am by Wingnut »