Author Topic: Snopes says claim NJ town forbade criticism of Islam “false,” then quotes: “No commentary regarding Islam permitted”  (Read 263 times)

rangerrebew

Snopes says claim NJ town forbade criticism of Islam “false,” then quotes: “No commentary regarding Islam permitted”

August 9, 2017 9:55 am By Robert Spencer 33 Comments

The self-appointed “fact-checker” Snopes is just another corrupt hard-Left mouthpiece, as I demonstrated here. And here they go again. In this case, Snopes sets up a straw man, claiming that the stories about this court implied that the New Jersey town had imposed Sharia blasphemy laws outright, and issued a blanket ban on criticism of Islam. In reality, no one is saying that. Basking Ridge, New Jersey banned criticism of Islam and Muslims at a planning meeting regarding a mosque project. By misstating the opposition to this ruling, Snopes’ “mostly false” ruling gives the impression that there wasn’t any prohibition of Islam or Muslims at all, and that the whole thing is just a “right-wing” fabrication.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/08/snopes-says-claim-nj-town-forbade-criticism-of-islam-false-then-quotes-no-commentary-regarding-islam-permitted

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I thought everyone was aware by now that SNOPES is a Soros funded left wing propaganda organization run by two people out of an LA  apartment but I guess not.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien