Author Topic: Think Ashley Judd Can’t Get Weirder? Think Again…  (Read 602 times)

Online corbe

Think Ashley Judd Can’t Get Weirder? Think Again…
« on: August 10, 2017, 03:21:23 am »
Think Ashley Judd Can’t Get Weirder? Think Again…

By Peter Heck  |  August 9, 2017, 09:10pm  |  @peterheck

There are times I legitimately begin to feel sorry for Hollywood types. They don’t lead normal lives, they encounter pressures and demands that I will never have to face, their every move is recorded, every word is publicized, and every deed is scrutinized both by hostile and friendly forces. With as annoyed as I get with so many of them, I try to remember that what they experience isn’t all privilege and pleasure.

Yet just when I am beginning to empathize with the real challenges these stars must face, something like this surfaces and it completely destroys the goodwill I was trying to develop.

If you haven’t seen this bizarre and pathetic Facebook Live video recorded and posted personally by self-proclaimed feminist and “Nasty Woman” Ashley Judd, you owe it to yourself to watch. If for no other reason at least to marvel at what it must be like to have to try so hard to find something to be offended by. While Judd is well known for her abnormal and erratic behavior, this was something special even by her standards.

<..snip..>

http://theresurgent.com/think-ashley-judd-cant-get-weirder-think-again/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

Re: Think Ashley Judd Can’t Get Weirder? Think Again…
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 03:22:33 am »
   I will admit I have no idea who this woman is, but the article seemed well written, to me anyway.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.