Author Topic: Atlanta Gym Owner's Vulgar Sign Bans 'F ing Cops,' Military  (Read 844 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Atlanta Gym Owner's Vulgar Sign Bans 'F ing Cops,' Military
« on: August 09, 2017, 09:58:46 pm »
The award for Liberal Idiot of the Week goes to a gym owner in the Atlanta area. Let’s take a look at what this toolbag did, shall we?

Jim Chambers, the owner of the EAV Barbell Club, posted a message in the window of his establishment for passersby to see, which explicitly stated, “No f***ing cops.”

Here's a screenshot of the sign:

While Chambers apologized for the vulgarity in the message on the sign, he doubled down on his strict “no cop” policy before expanding his hatred even further.

“We’ve had an explicitly stated ‘no cop’ policy since we opened,” Chambers said, “and we also don’t open membership to active members of the military.”

Read more at: http://www.mrctv.org/blog/atlanta-gym-owner-no-fing-cops-or-military-allowed
The Republic is lost.

Wingnut

Re: Atlanta Gym Owner's Vulgar Sign Bans 'F ing Cops,' Military
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 10:09:18 pm »
Great Business plan for a serving a niche market. 

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 10:10:25 pm »
Curious? Does he hope to attract a demographic, that is opposed to cops and to the military?

What demographic would that be, racial or cultural? Either way, I would not visit such a business.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 10:22:25 pm by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 10:19:02 pm »
Curious? Does he hope to attract a demographic, that is opposed to cops and to the military?

What demographic would that be, racial or cultural? Either way, I would not visit such a business.

Is it a Colon Kapernig type joint?

At another news link he presented his manifesto on the subject.    He's a community activist. blah blah...his clientele don't feel comfortable around cops blah blah safe space for the well being of the disenfranchised blah blah...

Online dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2017, 10:27:18 pm »
I hope they don't leave any cash lying around in the gym, because burglars have "Carte Blanche" to steal from them.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2017, 10:39:18 pm »
It would be a shame if the guy got  robbed or assaulted on a weekly basis and no cops ever showed up.  :whistle:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2017, 10:42:07 pm »
On a side note, at least we agree on the Crossfit cultists.  :tongue2:
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2017, 10:59:34 pm »
There is nothing in the Constitution that prohibits someone from being a moron, it will be interesting to see if the same liberals who demand a Christian not exercise their right not to associate with homosexuals and provide services which violate their religious principles, will defend this persons right to not provide his service to or associate with police and military personnel. How often does someone put a huge kick me sign on their own back?

Wingnut

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2017, 11:07:29 pm »
There is nothing in the Constitution that prohibits someone from being a moron, it will be interesting to see if the same liberals who demand a Christian not exercise their right not to associate with homosexuals and provide services which violate their religious principles, will defend this persons right to not provide his service to or associate with police and military personnel. How often does someone put a huge kick me sign on their own back?

At least he didn't ban your fagtastics or Moslums from the place...so he'll be fine.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2017, 11:13:35 pm »
It does seem like a great place for a robbery.

No one would call the Cops, and even if someone did they wouldn't show up. They're banned from the premises, doncha know.

While admittedly there are rich White yuppie Liberal types who do the 'F**k the POE-lease' thing because they think it is 'cool' and they want to fit in, the vast majority of the anti-police crowd are not going to have the money to spend on stupid crossfit training.

This guy is appealing to a crowd who are not pay him anything, (like, who needs money? man..) and they will likely wreck the place just for fun. Get a bunch of Antifa thugs in there, and watch them burn the place down just for hell of it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.