Author Topic: Anti-Trumpers Need To Fire On The Real Enemy Instead Of On Conservatives  (Read 9878 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Let's all move on from the *safe space* dialogue..it happened, it's over and will never happen again..put it to bed.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I don't hate anyone. 

I read your delight in ridiculing me, not the quality of my posts, but me.  You follow me around this forum spewing crap every chance you get at me and about me.

I'm not suggesting you cease and desist your posting behavior @txradioguy   I'm merely suggesting you stop lying about it.

Let's all move on from the *safe space* dialogue..it happened, it's over and will never happen again..put it to bed.

@INVAR

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
@INVAR

Why is so much time spent damaging the President and helping our political enemies?  I can't help but wonder if they know the damage they are doing to everything and everyone other than the Democrats.  Or if they even care.

It's obvious you still need and want one, even though entire sites are complete and total Pro-Trump only safe ZONES.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
It's obvious you still need and want one, even though entire sites are complete and total Pro-Trump only safe ZONES.

To be completely fair to @Right_in_Virginia - that's not true.

She does criticise Trump on TOS. Mildly, maybe, but I've seen it. So have a couple others.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I read your delight in ridiculing me, not the quality of my posts, but me.  You follow me around this forum spewing crap every chance you get at me and about me.

You think way too highly of yourself.  No one follows you around on TBR...especially not me...you just show up at the worst time...like a rash.

If you only had the slightest clue as to how many of you innane comments I pass over on daily basis.

I'm not suggesting you cease and desist your posting behavior @txradioguy   I'm merely suggesting you stop lying about it.

There's that passive aggressive behavior again.  Isn't that just precious.  Of course you want me and others to shut up.  It's been your modus operandi since I got here.

I know you get some kind of internal joy from this back and forth because of your ego and overly inflated sense of worth on here.

So instead of giving you that satisfaction... I'll just go back to ignoring you.  Not put you on ignore mind you...you aren't worth the effort that takes....just back to ignoring you.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 08:30:01 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Rivergirl

Some could suppose the president's insane tweets might have a little something with the negative reactions. no?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

As one of it's loudest critics at the time I just want you to know I'm done with it and say Thank you!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

Why is so much time spent damaging the President and helping our political enemies?  I can't help but wonder if they know the damage they are doing to everything and everyone other than the Democrats.  Or if they even care.

@Right_in_Virginia , I'll turn that question around:
What profit is in it for me to shut up and overlook his many, many deficiencies, not to mention defend him?

There is no 'our' enemies. We have already been declared enemies by your side over and again.
As for me, I consider the enemy within the gate to be far more dangerous than the one in the field, and in that I honestly see no difference at all... Especially when folks are touting a NY liberal as the greatest conservative *ever*.

Bullsh*t. Plain and simple.
I will not support that, ever. There is a very distinct demarcation where Conservatism ends, and all y'all are on the wrong side of that line. I have never stood by while folks attempt to redefine Conservatism, and I will *NOT* do so now.

NeoCon II, the Sequel... Starring a boorish buffoon and Yankee liberal... 'Throw principle to the wind and win!'
Lipstick on a pig. Peddle it elsewhere.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 09:51:54 pm by roamer_1 »

To be fair @roamer_1 ... I'm done with this "discussion".  Carry-on, as I know you will, without me.

Offline corbe

I hope it wasn't my 'warped' Kool-Aid joke this morning @Right_in_Virginia
   It really is National Kool-Aid day, it's even the official state drink of Nebraska.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
To be completely fair to @Right_in_Virginia - that's not true.

She does criticise Trump on TOS. Mildly, maybe, but I've seen it. So have a couple others.

Well, I do nto venture to TOS, so I would not have seen any criticism she has levied.

Only the comments she makes here that illustrate she is beside herself that we are "damaging" Trump because we criticize him on a message board.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline RoosGirl

To be fair @roamer_1 ... I'm done with this "discussion".  Carry-on, as I know you will, without me.

888high58888   goopo :cheerlead: :dancer: :headbang:

Online roamer_1

I hope it wasn't my 'warped' Kool-Aid joke this morning

It's getting to where I am gonna have to pull the motor out of my Chevy just to paint it a different color.  *****rollingeyes*****

Silver Pines

We hoped they would go away after the election.

She hoped people would stop criticizing a politician?  What dream world is this person in?

We hoped they would stop their whining and grandstanding once Donald Trump took office.

Pure, unvarnished emotion...that's where this woman is coming from.  That's her problem.

We hoped they would accept defeat

"Defeat", lol.

and embrace our Republican president,

Have supporters of any other Republican president ever longed for people to "embrace" him?  Good Lord.

that they would hold him accountable regarding policy and support any effort to right the ship that has been lurching toward the brink for decades.

Been doing that.  For his hardcore fans, it's not enough.  They--and she--want people to love him.  Not going to happen.

But they didn’t go away. Their whining has grown shrill. Their opposition, not only to Trump, but to anyone who breathes a word in his favor, has swelled like a blistering boil. Our hopes were in vain, and now we’re reaching a breaking point.

Oh, wow, I wonder if she can bear the tragedy and pain of it all.  Listen to this woman moan while she complains about other people whining.

Grow a pair and deal with it.

Offline RoosGirl

@Right_in_Virginia Thank you dear for sending me the heartfelt private message and then putting me on ignore so I could not respond.  I am not allowed to post the content of the message here for you all to enjoy, but suffice to say it was the usual sugar and spice we see day in and day out from her.  Bless her little heart.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 01:18:24 am by RoosGirl »

Online roamer_1

Silver Pines

@Right_in_Virginia Thank you dear for sending me the heartfelt private message and then putting me on ignore so I could not respond.  I am not allowed to post the content of the message here for you all to enjoy, but suffice to say it was the usual sugar and spice we see day in and day out from her.  Bless her little heart.

@RoosGirl

Should we start a club?  I received a PM the other day demanding to know why I attack her.  I explained reasonably why her posts tend to piss people off, and I said she'd get a much better response if she could just be real.  Response?  I'm a horrible, wretched, bitter old crone who lives to hurt people!!!

I thought about it, and told her I didn't mean to hurt her feelings.

"YOU JUST STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!"

Me----"Eff off."

@Right_in_Virginia

Silver Pines

Mods, I don't know if quoting PMs in the forum is a violation, but if it is, feel free to remove the previous post.

Offline RoosGirl

@RoosGirl

Should we start a club?  I received a PM the other day demanding to know why I attack her.  I explained reasonably why her posts tend to piss people off, and I said she'd get a much better response if she could just be real.  Response?  I'm a horrible, wretched, bitter old crone who lives to hurt people!!!

Me----"Eff off."

@Right_in_Virginia
@CatherineofAragon
Yours is SO much better than what I got.  She only called me a "mean and nasty little thing" and then made an insinuation that I wasn't very smart.  *I'm* the one that lives to hurt people not you, and I'd totally rather be a bitter old crone than a mean and nasty little thing.  I mean, I'm 5' 8", so there really isn't even anything little about me.

@RoosGirl

Me----"Eff off."

@Right_in_Virginia

You shouldn't quote from memory @CatherineofAragon ... it is failing you miserably.

And, yes, bringing discussions in PMs to the public forum is against the rules.  The first clue is the word  "Private". 

But beyond the rules, an ethical compass in working order would have guided you differently on this.

Since you've brought this into the open, I'll say it in the open.  I do not find value or substance in the overwhelming majority of your posts.  IMO, you post to stir shit and attack individuals, not ideas.  You play a game of "got you" ... with no reason and no goal other than to argue, personally demean and have fun at someone else's expense.

I ignored your apology because I did not believe it.  And with this post you have proven my instincts correct.

I'll also repeat that I do not ask nor do I expect you to change.  I simply want you to leave me alone and stay away.  I do not want to be drawn into the cyclone of insult and injury that compels you.

Please, move on from posting to and discussing me.

Thank you.

@mystery-ak

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon
Yours is SO much better than what I got.  She only called me a "mean and nasty little thing" and then made an insinuation that I wasn't very smart.  *I'm* the one that lives to hurt people not you, and I'd totally rather be a bitter old crone than a mean and nasty little thing.  I mean, I'm 5' 8", so there really isn't even anything little about me.

@RoosGirl

Well, I'm not an old crone, either, but I'm glad I'm not a victim.

Silver Pines

You shouldn't quote from memory @CatherineofAragon ... it is failing you miserably.

And, yes, bringing discussions in PMs to the public forum is against the rules.  The first clue is the word  "Private". 

But beyond the rules, an ethical compass in working order would have guided you differently on this.

Since you've brought this into the open, I'll say it in the open.  I do not find value or substance in the overwhelming majority of your posts. IMO, you post to stir shit and attack individuals, not ideas.  You play a game of "got you" ... with no reason and no goal other than to argue, personally demean and have fun at someone else's expense.

I ignored your apology because I did not believe it.  And with this post you have proven my instincts correct.

I'll also repeat that I do not ask nor do I expect you to change.  I simply want you to leave me alone and stay away.  I do not want to be drawn into the cyclone of insult and injury that compels you.

Thank you.

@mystery-ak

Okay.

Offline RoosGirl

Since you've brought this into the open, I'll say it in the open.  I do not find value or substance in the overwhelming majority of your posts.  IMO, you post to stir shit and attack individuals, not ideas.  You play a game of "got you" ... with no reason and no goal other than to argue, personally demean and have fun at someone else's expense.

Thank you.

@mystery-ak

LOL.   :odrama:

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Okay.

I find them exceedingly easy to ignore even without using the ignore option.