Author Topic: Tillerson on NKorea: 'Americans Should Sleep Well'  (Read 538 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tillerson on NKorea: 'Americans Should Sleep Well'
« on: August 09, 2017, 12:59:56 pm »
Wednesday, 09 Aug 2017 07:31 AM

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson urged calm and said Americans should have "no concerns" after North Korea and President Donald Trump traded fiery threats, insisting Wednesday he doesn't believe there is "any imminent threat."

"Americans should sleep well at night," Tillerson said.

In more tranquil terms, Tillerson sought to explain the thinking behind Trump's warning to Pyongyang that it would be "met with fire and fury like the world has never seen" if it made more threats to the United States. Tillerson said Trump was trying to send a strong and clear message to North Korea's leader so that there wouldn't be "any miscalculation."

more
http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/us-north-korea-tillerson-threat/2017/08/09/id/806636/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Re: Tillerson on NKorea: 'Americans Should Sleep Well'
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 01:25:49 pm »
Really?

I slept terribly last night. I haven't been this scared since I snuck in to see "The Exorcist " as a kid and had nightmares for a week.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Wingnut

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 01:47:16 pm »
I slept great. Before I dozed off I listed to some old Cosby routines. Bill Cosby had a classic bit called “Toss of the Coin.” It went into how much the win of a coin toss could’ve determined who got the advantage during events in history. With all this korea talk it had me think how that would work today.
The introductions at the 50 yeadline:

“Kim Jong-un  Glorious Leader of No Korea , this is General Mattis Sec of Def of the US Armed Forces .”

“General Mattis of the US Armed Forces , this is Kim Jong-un Glorious Leader of No Korea ”

“If you’d shake hands, gentlemen.”

“O.K., No Korea call the toss.”

“No Korea called heads, it is tails.”

“General Mattis, what are you gonna do?”

“General Mattis says his troops and planes will move when they wish, at anytime , by land, sea or air, and shoot and bomb at random.”

“No Korea, you will hide in the dark and die.”

Hey, so who's up for a weekend Bar-B-Q. 

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2017, 04:16:23 pm »
Really?

I slept terribly last night. I haven't been this scared since I snuck in to see "The Exorcist " as a kid and had nightmares for a week.

I've seen it 167 times, and it keeps getting funnier, every single time I see it.