Author Topic: RNC chair warns: Republicans who refused to back Trump offer 'cautionary tale'  (Read 406 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
RNC chair warns: Republicans who refused to back Trump offer 'cautionary tale'
By Robin Eberhardt - 08/08/17 04:15 PM EDT

The chairwoman of the Republican National Committee is warning GOP senators to learn from the example of those in President Trump's party who stood up against him and lost at the ballot box.

Ronna Romney McDaniel was speaking specifically Monday on "The Laura Ingraham Show" about Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz) and his reelection chances next year. Flake has spoken out publicly against Trump recently, and McDaniel warned he could face the same fate as former Rep. Joe Heck (R-Nev.) and former Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-N.H.), both whom opposed Trump and lost Senate campaigns last year.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/345786-rnc-chair-warns-flake-gop-senate-candidates-who-refused-to-back-trump-and
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Sieg Heil, Frau McDaniel. 

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
They've already told Principled Conservatives to get out of the party if they will not bend the Knee, so I guess what remains to purge are those pretend Tea Partiers like Flake and Heck.

I took their advisement.

They are wholly owned by the Democrats now who populate their ranks since the Marxists took over the DNC.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline RoosGirl

Warn away.  Voters have also been told by Trump supporters that we would be remembered for not voting for him.

Online corbe

I thought Flake was back 'on the Train' being the opportunist that he is.
   I'd think it was something in the water there except that I've meet many intelligent, principled people from Arizona, some right here.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.