Author Topic: Who Is Elizabeth Carlisle? Loretta Lynch Caught Using Alias to Communicate with DOJ Officials  (Read 1125 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Young Cons
Nickarama
01:22pm August 6, 2017

The Department of Justice released hundreds of emails to the ACLJ in regard to the case concerning the meeting between former President Bill Clinton and former AG Loretta Lynch.

Buried within the emails, Kim Dot Com found something very interesting.

(more)
https://www.youngcons.com/did-loretta-lynch-use-her-grandmothers-name-as-an-alias-while-at-the-doj2/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
Maybe she'll explain why she used the alias during her last statement, just before she's executed.  I mean that in the nicest possible way.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert

Offline dfwgator

And America yawns and says "Russia, Russia, Russia!!"

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Elizabeth Carlisle was her fallback.  Hillary had previously claimed Cankles McGee.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

BassWrangler

Elizabeth Carlisle was her fallback.  Hillary had previously claimed Cankles McGee.

:silly:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

She will use the same excuse that this school superintendent did in Oregon.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,272889.msg1394037.html#msg1394037
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington