Author Topic: Media Matters Is Coming For Sean Hannity’s Advertisers — And His Job  (Read 412 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Media Matters Is Coming For Sean Hannity’s Advertisers — And His Job

Peter Hasson
Associate Editor
5:12 PM 08/04/2017

Left-wing activist group Media Matters, which previously led the charge to take down former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly, is now coming for Sean Hannity.

The powerful left-wing organization is ramping up a pressure campaign against the pro-Trump host’s advertisers. The front page of Media Matters’ website makes clear what the goal is: taking down Hannity.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/04/media-matters-is-coming-for-sean-hannitys-advertisers-and-his-job/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm not a big fan of targeting advertisers to try to knock people off the air.  The talent themselves seem to be doing a good job of it themselves (see O'Reilly and Eric Bolling).  The answer to discussions we find obnoxious isn't to knock people off, rather it's more discussion.  While I don't care for "The View," knocking them off isn't the answer.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Another who burned his bridges.

Looks lonely over there.